:::

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
alt text
Me and my partner started our patrol from National Narcotic Bureau. We started the engine of the police maverick and flew up to an altitude of 3000 feet. When we reached our desired altitude, my companion spotted a cargo plane flying at a low level altitude.

We decided to follow the plane and watch his manoeuvres. The plane kept flying at a low altitude and reached his destination. When the plane landed on Los Santos International, we turned the microphone on and demanded the pilot to turn of his engine and step out of the plane.

My companion got out first and secured the situation. after that, I joined him to ask the pilot some questions. First I introduced myself and I asked the pilot for some personal documents and his freight list. While I was checking out the paperwork, my companion checked out the plane for some undesired products. The paperwork checked out fine and my companion did not find anything illegal on the plan.

We elaborated the situation to the pilot and explained our next steps with him. We brought the pilot to Los Santos Police Department, where we withdraw his pilots license for 2 weeks.

Album:

https://imgur.com/a/pZOOxY9

Thanks for participating @Stay @Lincoln

Regards,
Ramby

alt text

National Narcotics Bureau - Event - 27.01.2019

Event Type: RC Baron last man standing.
Prize: $2.000.000
Winner: @K2rhym ([TT]k2rhym)
Helper(LWS): @Stay ([NNB]Stay<ASAC>)
Screen shots: https://imgur.com/a/iihn6yG

P.S: Made a little mistake with winner name, fixed.

alt text

National Narcotics Bureau - Event - 30.01.2019

Event Type: Find the drugs.
Description: Participants should find the drugs which are hid in somewhere in Las Venturas. There was 3 hints avaible and each participant needs to pay $150,000 for each hint. The drug was hid just in first floor of autopark (The one next to pyramid), behind column.
Prize: $7,500,000
Winner: @Sem ([AA]Sem)
Helper (LWS): @Dufabo ([STF]Dufabo<vL>)
Location: Starting location is the same autopark that I mentioned in ''Description''. Drugs was hidden in there too. Second dimension.

Screen shot: alt text

alt text

National Narcotics Bureau - January Events

Event Type: Hydra Shooter
Prize: 1.000.000
Winner:[CDC]Fad
Helper (LWS):[NNB]Stay
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Death Race
Prize: 2.000.000
Winner:@Pearl
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: True or False
Winner:@Felix
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Hunter Shooter
Winner:@7ashisha
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Find the Cocaine Bag
Winner:[CDC]Fad
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Death Race
Winner: Bajskolev410
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: 1 v1 Olympic swims
Winner:@lazar
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: find the cocaine bag
Winner:Roy_Pulisher
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Land on my Police Dodge
Winner:@MrSolrac
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Police car Race from Mctop to NNB Base
Winner:@Dexter
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: Last Man Standing only mp5
Winner:@ShaGGy
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Event Type: DodgePolice Car Race to bayside
Winner:Toilet
Screenshots
alt text
alt text

Best Regards

NNB Team

^[alt text]

^[** Steady Program Part #1**]

Our drug dog courses are unsurpassed according to industry standards. Each dog training offers theory, practical exercise and testing to prepare the detector dogs team before the end of the course. Our developed and proven program consists of non-stop work to minimize downtime and maximize training. The training teams are thoroughly tested so that they do not make mistakes when it finally comes.

Our "Steady program" was developed during our years of working dogs in the "real world". These working dogs and dog helpers for that environment have led us to discover many mistakes in the training. There is nothing worse than a dog or dog team that is great in training but can not reliably work in the field. Our "Steady Program" addresses these problems in three ways:

Dog selection: it is fundamental to select the right dog for the job. The motivation, characteristics, and health of the dog are essential to the process. We use our extensive knowledge of work and training to select each of our dogs by hand.

Dog training: Training a dog with science and experience is very important in this phase. We put every dog up for success and then we test every dog in an attempt to bring problems above water in order to solve these problems. We fully understand that there is no perfect dog.

Dog Handler Training: Knowledge is of vital importance here. Therefore, every handler must be taught and tested in the skills they need to use in the field. Without having learned the knowledge, the handler will fail, but without the handler being tested, they will never know how strong they are and they will never grow. Our handler training is based on this.

^[alt text]

^[New drugs in town Part #1]

^[People were recently talking about a new kind of drugs, which was getting sold in the neighborhood of Palermo Creek by some new MC called Demon Disciples. This new MC was about to ruin everything we had reached in the past few years, so, I a new recruited narcotic agent, decided to stop them. But before going on to that, I had to ensure that the rumors were. Therefore I contacted a known informant of mine: Williams Thomas. Williams used to be a biker himself, so this would be a piece of cake for him as he had done it before. I gave him all the information and the money and he had to contact me as soon as he managed to get the drugs.I was sleeping when the phone rang, it was Williams. As expected, he managed to get hold of these drugs. I made an appointment with him at the Los Santos Bank, where he was going to hand over the drugs. As soon as he did, I went on my way to our Drug Laboratory, to test the drug.I ran the basic tests, and the results were weird. The results had a lot of similar things to vertigo. It actually didn't make any sense, so I decided to google it. But no success. It just didn't make any sense, so I decided to ask one of my more experienced colleague for help... ]

^[Click here for the screenshots!]

alt text

National Narcotics Bureau - Event - 17.02.2019

Event Type: Last man standing.
Rules: (Especially!) No drugs or anims. All weapons allowed.
Prize: $2,500,000
Winner: @Sanya ( Z|Sanya )
Helper (LWS): @Duracell ( [STF]Duracell<sHQ> )
Location: Second dimension, North of huge dam which is at Las Venturas.
Screen shots: https://imgur.com/a/Y69Bek5

^[alt text]

National Narcotic Bureau - Training - 15.02.2019

NNB Members:

• [NNB]Venom<NA>

• [NNB]Berker<ASAC>

• [NNB]Stay<ASAC>

• [NNB]Lincoln<NA>

alt text

Training Description:

The National Narcotic Bureau managed to recruit 2 new potential agents, and therefore we decided to give them a driving training today. Once the 2 recruits: Lincoln and Venom arrived, we Immediately started the training.

The training consisted of 3 parts.

During the first part, both new agents were assigned to an Elder agent. The Idea was, that the Elders gave tips to the new agents during their race to the Mount Chillaid. Both Agents did a good job, however, they didn't manage to reach the top of the Mountain, without damage. But we can work on that. During the second part, we made those new agents drive from our HeadQuarters to the Las Venturas Airport, but with flat tires. This one was less Successful, however, they both managed to get there with less decent time indeed. Finally, at the last, the two agents had to practice how to chase down a criminal who is on the run by car. The two agents did a good job. They were actually already aware of the secret tactic which was team-working. They eventually managed to chase him down.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/skyFltl

National Narcotics Bureau - Event - February 20, 2019
Event Type: Escape from the mine.
Rules: No drugs. Colt and Rifle allowed.
Prize: $2,000,000
Winner: FariaPT (FariaFavelado)
Helper (LWS): [AA]I-Gun (@I-Gun)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/Tr6Rnn2

alt text

National Narcotics Bureau: Training.

February 23, 2019

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NHO1Voy

Summary: The training consisted in 2 parts.
The 1st part was about stopping maneuvers against lagged suspects and how make them "fly".
The 2nd part consisted on a basic explanaition about police vehicles, their pro and cons.