[NNB]Nori<SA>
[NNB]Stay<SA>
[NNB]Quique<SPC>
[NNB*]Ramby
[NNB*]Venom

Participant(s):
markus_

Training Description:

I started the training with a short lecture in NNB laboratory about different types of drug and their characteristics. After that, we went to training area (LV North East) to work on close quarter combat skills. CQC training was divided in three parts. First part was about eleminating targets in a half building, There was target dolls and also fake explosive traps hid under rubble, I wanted to see if squad will detect the trap without mentioning about it, and they successfully found the trap. Then, we worked on corner shooting and roof shooting, learners purpose was shooting the enemy while trying to cover theirself behind objects. Last part was jail break response tactics and we went to prison while a break attempt going on, our objective was keeping the long corridor under suppressive (covering) fire to prevent any escape attempt. Results was unexpected, it had been impossible to pass that corridor for inmates, for a long time. Most of the inmates decided to stay in their cell and we stopped the prison break.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/FDkAaT9

^[alt text]

^[At the wrong place, at the wrong time]

We had been spying on the new and recently launched MC Club called HRMC. We had followed their every single movement and step closely but yet far so they would not have noticed us. Everything was pretty bland in the beginning, they just did road trips, robber stores, arms dealing which we reported to other squads that deal with that but not with drugs. Eventually, they drove towards the Wild Angels base for some obvious reason that we were not quite aware of, since they had gates and walls around the base we could not get in any other way to implement a snake-cam and send a drone flying which we did do. The drone got shot down but the snake-cam was still alive and going. They immediately moved inside of their base when they saw the drone, they knew something was up, even guards were sent outside to protect the exterior of the base and to keep an eye on the movement.
Our snake-cam captured everything, they bought about 3KG Of pure Cocaine, some Meth, Speed, and Weed. It was kinda weird because this was the first time we saw an MC Club buying drugs, they usually live off by sniffing gas and drinking beer. I quickly reported the situation to our Executive Team and the Research Team who quickly began investigating the situation. After some hours they came to a realization that they're going to keep reproducing them and trying to make a profit off of them. We were pretty furious about that and we tracked down their base and then the Executive Team sent me a message:

Dear Agent Markus, as you are our recent Recruit to the Squad, we truly want to see what you're capable of and will you risk your life for our squad and for the sake of making a drug-free San Andreas. As the recent actions of HRMC of buying drugs and reproducing them to make some illegal money is a no-go. We want you to bust them quickly, furiously and most importantly, we want you to bring yourself to the base, alive and same with the suspects.

Good luck, Executive Team of NNB.

I had to accept this operation and this was a solo one. I quickly took all of my gear, took the huge enforcer and tracked their asses down. They were hiding in the Palimeno Creek which was a regular place for bikers. I had on my bulletproof vest and I always carried the M4 in-case they would've opened fire. I arrived there with my sirens on and they quickly wanted to run away before I shot 3 warning shots and 2 of them stopped and 1 kept running. I knew that the one running was their Prospect because a President would never do that. The President and his Patched member quickly threw their hands in the air and responded to my commands. I had to be quick before they tried to call back up and before my life could've ended. I did not know where their Prospect was running to and luckily I managed to escape before anyone else arrived. I handcuffed them both and told them to get to the back of my Enforcer which they did. They didn't even try to resist. I drove back to our HeadQuarters and they had to follow me inside, everything was under surveillance and every step they took was watched. I bring them to our jail cells and told them to sit down. I asked about the drug deal they did and why. They revealed everything to us since we already knew the most of it. Currently, they're sitting on trial for a week and then the court will decide the rest.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QeWbLS6

Special Thank's to, @Franks, @Crippin & @HardBass who made the RP possible.

National Narcotics Bureau Event activity - 10-01-2019

Event Type: Land on my patrol.
Prize: 500 k each winner
Winner(s): Honer, Solrac, Cuteanimegirl, Vinny
Helper(s)(LWS/G6): [NNB]Stay
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/DIYktGY

alt text
National Narcotics Bureau - Operation White Snow.

January 14. the Intelligence Team of NNB has finally found a laboratory located / at the outside of Red County , therefore we immediately we proceeded with the Planning in order to shut it down as soon as possible, that same afternoon We called the Narcotics Agents into the room, where we explained the operation details and procedures as for it

alt text

Right after we had done the planning procedure, we took 2 Units of choppers, therefore we continue with the movement of the units, we crossed Los Santos very quickly

alt text
alt text

A couple minutes later the whole NA-Team was nearby the location. we executed without a single mistake , we've done it very proffesionaly. and as we expected in fact there was a cocaine Elaboration laboratory. apparently these colombians didn't had the best equipment , even though they managed to elaborate a huge huge amounts of bags wich they contained pure cocaine 5Kgs each bag, their plan was to deliever it that same day. but for fortune we arrived just at time to make their ambitions falls.

alt text
alt text
alt text

The Narcotics Agent proceeded with the recolection of that evidence, each agent took as much as we could, we wouldn't leave a single bag there, right after the Air Support arrived, we dropped the bags inside the Helicopter, and we as exptected immediately leaved the zone.

alt text

15 Minutes later, we arrived the National narcotics Headquarters where we saved the evidence at the narcotics room,

alt text
alt text

Myself, Agent Dan, i've gave the full report to the Division Chief Byerns as expected he did his job very quickly and effective, after the recount of evidence, we figure out that we've have took 60 Kgs of pure colombian cocaine, this was a very important mission we prevented S.A of a huge mess.

alt text

60Kgs cocaine / 1 gram of cocaine = 40 U.S Dolars therefore 60kgs = 2.400.000$

This is an unofficial amount as this is selled in the black market for more.

• Tactics we've had Implemented

Helidrop
Formation 2-2-2 - 1
Radio Communication.

• Agents for this Operation

alt text