BRs

Terry

Question

We currently have 3 banks which I think is not enough considering the number of criminal gangs.

My suggestion is to double the count of banks and divide the amount of money you get from a single BR by 2. That way the economy won't be affected since the total income from BRs will still remain the same and gangs might finally stop fighting over banks, that means less bitch fight in teamsay!

We could possibly come up with potential new bank locations easily. Also if you haven't heard about the recent suggestion made by Zwolle, check it out here: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/4903/bank-interior-project

Those new banks could also be using that mapping from Zwolle's topic if/after he improves his mapping by the feedback he receives from SAES HQ and manages to get it live on the server.

24 answers to this question

Most of players complain about the server lag sometimes and fps drops inside inetriors ..
adding new bank ? new interrior ? for sure more lag
i suggest to saes hq just to reduce time that the bank got reset it's about 5-6h? let it be around 2-3h for that gangs get +chance to make 1br per day atleast
ps: i'm ain't against this idea it's good but i think this is faster for saes hq's and if any gang will fail i'm sure 90% they will complain about zwolle's mapping

@RAMPAGE said in Bank Interior Project:

WOW @Zwolle , LOVE IT! Looks damn good and much better than current bank and hopefully less laggy (with low fps)... after you re-enter 2-3 times it starts to lag hard and you start to not see objects and parts of the mapping (I'm talking about current bank interior which is good but fucking laggy
that was my point.. but it's cool hope they try it and it become better than we expected

@MGKelly said in BRs:

@RAMPAGE said in Bank Interior Project:

WOW @Zwolle , LOVE IT! Looks damn good and much better than current bank and hopefully less laggy (with low fps)... after you re-enter 2-3 times it starts to lag hard and you start to not see objects and parts of the mapping (I'm talking about current bank interior which is good but fucking laggy
that was my point.. but it's cool hope they try it and it become better than we expected

he was talking about the current bank in-game -.-