[SONS] Sons Of Chaos MC | Media Archive

Villa

alt text

Greeting, this is the main Media Archive for the gang [SONS] , better known by Sons Of Chaos MC.

Our main topic is under:
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/4885/sons18

*Please refrain from posting here unless you're a member of the Club.

• roleplay events shall be related to our existence as a MC club.

-Event Format:

:::

-Event type:
-Explain:
-Event Host:
-Participants:
-Date and time:
-Screenshots or record:

Event type: (Road Trip)
Explain: we met at BC clubhouse and took our bikes in a trip around SA and ended by a Store Robbery near to angel pine.
Event Host: Reddust
Participants: 1-Reddust. 2-Juliano. 3- Villa. 4-Daudd. 5-Danijel 6-Creepy. 7-Matthijs.
Date and time: 2018/20/12 1:00 AM
Screenshots or record: https://imgur.com/KZQIrQ4

Rebels MC and Sons of Chaos MC hunt

@Felix said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

Rebels MC Hunt

After getting rid of BBMC scums, we can focus on our real agenda and principles. Rebels MC is strictly against drugs and we've heard that some CripZ were selling poison on our territories. We called Sons18 (@Villa ) and BloodZ (@Makaveli ) as they agreed on not to sell drugs at our territories (can be seen on previous posts) hopped on a car to kidnap one of them for interrogation, searched a while and we've seen one of them. He pulled his gun and started shooting so we had to protect ourselves and kill him. (This is BBMC all over again, he started shooting at us when he was alone and said "report" after we killed him :'( )

Him shooting at us showed us that what we've heard was true so we went to their base to confront them, killed the cripz we've seen and trashed the place.

alt text
^^We needed to search more areas with a faster option so we got on a different car
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
(Kids, respawnin back to RP wars are gay mmkay?)

-Event type: Bank Robbery
-Explain: we robbed LS bank publicly.
-Event Host: Rebel MC members along with us
-Participants: Villa and Legalny from our MC and other bikers from different MCs and other criminals
-Date and time: 26/12/2018
-Screenshots or record: https://i.imgur.com/5ITRRYM.jpg

Re: [SONS] | Media Archive
Ready to help, but..
Sons of Chaos MC Story:

we were hanging out at the clubhouse, having some drinks and fun,
alt text
when i got a call from the Enforcer of the club Plat,
alt text
asking for help that his bike has ran out of fuel, at a small village in the desert, i took the trusted member of the club, nutellaguy with me, and went to explore and find our enforcer, but when we were riding he called me again, telling me that he has found a nearby gas station, and his bike is running now, so we decided to get back to the clubhouse,
alt text
at that moment, Nutellaguy, crashed his bike into a metal fence and got injured so bad
alt text
i took him to LV hospital to receive the appropriate medical care,
alt text
alt text
then i called the president of the club, Reddust, told him what happened, and he told me that he'll buy a new bike for nutella, from the club's safe, and bring it there for him,
alt text
he finally arrived with the new freeway for nutella,
alt text
and nutella took his new bike and left to rest at home
alt text

(i forgot to remove the chatbox, so i removed some private lines)

-Event type: LS Bank Robbery (Public)
-Explain: we met at LS Bank and robbed it
-Event Host: [Sons18]Villa|HQ
-Participants: Agricultor, DAUDD, Nutellaguy, (Ziby+Bas from REBELS MC)
-Date and time: 27/12/2018
-Screenshots or record: https://i.imgur.com/hBfnLft.jpg

Sons Of Chaos MC Roleplay: 1
Drugs do kill people, and so we do.
Story: The Sons were meeting at a clubhouse, discussing their power and ability to make a change, when a random biker sarcastically questioned their ascendancy on their territories, at that time, the President of the club, Reddust told him that he'll see who truely rules the street, he then took his guys, making a road trip around their territories, to punish any violation on their rules, when they got near to BBMC clubhouse, they found a suspicious man, a drug dealer, they got to him, found a huge amount of drugs, being delivered to school children, the HQ of the MC Villa, Punched him to the face and took him into their van, they finally killed him in the woods, buried him there. and got back to their work.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

-Event type: Turf Takeover/Ambush (San Fierro)
-Explain: We've tried to ambush a gang territory, but got caught by the police shortly after.
-Event Host: [Sons18]Reddust|Pr
-Participants: Reddust, Creepy, Juliano, and Codename (Disguised as cop)
-Date and time: 30/12/2018
-Screenshots or record: https://i.imgur.com/6hkiymP.png

Posted by Creepy, Club Secretary

@Zoom-In said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

Rebels cleaning up their turfs

After the chicken wing incident I had, I really felt like destroying something. Huntley Club was the perfect target.. I gathered my brothers from Rebels MC and our bros from Sons18 aswell to go back to our turfs to kick the trash out.
After reaching our Pay'n'spray business we decided to provoke em. Few moments later their inexperienced leader got triggered and started shooting at @Bas , which meant only one thing.. WAR!

alt text

They didn't really surprise us.. we experienced the same thing with BBMC, they were quite predictable and left their rented-base in our hands..

alt text

After they stopped showing themselves at their own rented-base, we thought that was it really.. Thus we moved back to 10 Green Bottle Bar to celebrate our victory. Little did we know tho.. it seemed like Huntley Club decided to man up and not use their Huntley's for once. One of our informants mentioned that Huntley Club have started moving towards our base. Snipers, AK-47's and bats were grabbed within our Club and it was on!
This time Huntley Club showed that they could kinda fight.. but still we had time to relax on the roof. They still kept coming back whenever they got knocked out.

alt text

The resistance didn't last for long.. after half an hour they fled back to wherever they came from initially. At least all of us had a good mood..

alt text

It was time for a celebration, free drinks from Rebels! And as always @Bas went all out till he got wasted..

alt text

alt text

alt text

The night didn't stop with that.. The 18 Family prepared themselves for a dance-off. Best dancer on that night was definitely @Yamikaze for his bottle dance, we all knew that he could bartend like a badass, thus he had skills with all kinds of bottles.

alt text

Since everyone were quite wasted, I myself got quite emotional. I didn't like the fact that @Bas broke three chairs by trying to show off his dance moves.. As a noble man I just couldn't resolve this situation with words, that's why I grabbed my personal bat under the counter and started beating em all.

alt text

alt text

alt text

In the end @Reddust115 had a broken nose, @Bas had several bruises from my bat and @Daudd had a swelling on his wrist because of his powerful hooks.
But still.. it was all worth it, our turfs were permanently marked.

Thanks a lot lads for a great evening @Reddust115 @Daudd @Yamikaze @androke2 @Pancy @Richard @Nobodyknows @Candy @Horse and last but not least @Bas

-Event type: road ride, and SR
-Explain: we were riding our bikes around LV and doing SRs
-Event Host: Villa alongside daudd
-Participants: villa, Daudd
-Date and time: 14/1/2019
-Screenshots or record: https://imgur.com/8onCWXH

Role-Play
Story:
It was a normal day, Reddust, Villa, Daudd & I were at the bar drinking and chilling, We noticed that our clubhouse is missing some new bikes, so I thought why dont we call Organization Zero and make a deal with them, they are the best bikes producers in SA.
We took the van and the bikes and head to Z base.
We got there in few hours, We found two guys waiting for us, we had a little chat, we both agreed on paying 200.000$ & 2 crates of M4 bullets.
I ordered the prospect to ride the truck, and we went back to the club house.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text