Bank Interior Project

Zwolle-

Question

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

WOW @Zwolle , LOVE IT! Looks damn good and much better than current bank and hopefully less laggy (with low fps)... after you re-enter 2-3 times it starts to lag hard and you start to not see objects and parts of the mapping (I'm talking about current bank interior which is good but fucking laggy sometimes and makes me dislike it), I prefer yours, @Zwolle .

I full support it.

Question: at 00:36, that'd be the roof's entrance/exit, right?

Seems too drastic of a change, not sure a lot of people would agree with it, but I'm in. Could be used as interior for a specific bank like LV bank for experimental period (a week or so), so we can see feedback from both sides if the devs decide on implementing this.

@Bone said in Bank Interior Project:

mapping looks good man, have you tested it out yet by making it a sort of TDM "cops vs criminals" ? im wondering what the outcome is from that :D

yes we should test it :D but i thnk cops has more advantage than crims , it will be fair too as cops are outnumbered to crims generally. As a criminial i thnk banks should be hard to rob, its very easy in current bank

A change regarding bank rob interior is needed, since the current one has gotten kinda mainstream for both sides, the interior showed in the video seems pretty good, regarding the mapping and also gives to criminals more spots to camp inside the bank making things more tricky , same goes for cops and along with the kill arrest, things are going to be much more challenging than they are currently. I guess better organizing prior to a bank rob will be required.

Kinda looks like a mixture of the current bank interior (entrance) and of the old bank interior that we had (3rd Door - Safes). I am not sure how I feel about it though. Mixed opinions, probably like most of the people here.

i like the mapping only bad point i see if the fact that the end is like the old mapping where 40 people spamm a small corridor apart from that its really well made maybe if it was possible to find a way to not give a direct shots to the corridor from the open area would be cool

@Crash said in Bank Interior Project:

i like the mapping only bad point i see if the fact that the end is like the old mapping where 40 people spamm a small corridor apart from that its really well made maybe if it was possible to find a way to not give a direct shots to the corridor from the open area would be cool

something like this maybe
:::
alt text```

:::