Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

alt text

~[AA]~(#99004d) on Night enclosure!!

Some bandits got together to close the streets and take the sidewalks to prevent the passage of police authorities and do our deeds.

alt text

Cops from emergency squads arrived on the scene but none of them could get to us and we were careful because we had members of Outbreak in case things went wrong and they locked us up in cells.

alt text

alt text

~[penes]~(#99004d) envolved: Hotfire, Troyano, Classic, Stark, Gucci, Felito, Groove, Spetnazz, Spartan, Douglass, Gideon, Bizzle & me.
Some more screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/WBrruRB

~[AA FTW!!]~(#99004d)

alt text

~[AA]~(#99004d) footprints at territories!

The trigger penes did some work to take some areas starting with Los Santos, Red County and we finished the Venturas sharing area with the camels.

alt text

Also we had some moves against police mens but it was not a big riot for us, since we were tuned all time.

alt text

penes envolved: Gal, Markus, Bartman, canelas, koko, Ardron, Disaster, Avanger, Dexter, Ban, Bizzle, Licano & me.

Some more SS: https://imgur.com/a/J4vmGTW

~[AA FTW!!!]~(#99004d)

alt text

~[AA]~(#99004d) moves around LS!

As night fell, a bunch of bandits surrounded the sidewalks and the street overall outta Pizza store at Los Santos advertising the first cop to arrest Bartman would earn one million, also it wont be that easy.

alt text

Some of our fellaz, got busted in the locked-cells waiting for us to break them out.

alt text

The riot lasted a lot and finally a bunch of cops raided our lines and got our point!

alt text

penes envolved: Bartman, Troyano, Tyga, Hotfire, Ikzelf, Dexter, Brondy, Horm, Sweman, Homeless & me.

Some more SS: https://imgur.com/a/Hl6D3jA

~[AA FTW!!]~(#99004d)

alt text

A Notorious Weapon Transportation (Part 1/2)

After chilling all day in our control cabinet on our ship, I finally got a notification from our pilot. He was slowly getting closer to San Andreas since we had booked a lot of weapons from Liberty City and they were about to get imported. The plane of choice was a Dodo as it's hard to track in the air due to it being light and small so no trail would be left behind.

We had booked around 2.000.000$ worth of weapons and here's an estimated amount of everything:

- 100 x 10 Grenades
- 9000 M4A1-S
- 3500 Desert Eagles
- 7800 Snipers
- 6500 Combat Shotguns

+ Ammo for all of the weapons.

alt text
alt text

The plane has landed successfully but now I had to be quick since I needed to move every box from the Dodo into our Cargo Truck. Everything was quite heavy and hard to handle but I did it. Also, it had to be timed perfectly since there are casual Shamals that bring in people from other cities & states to Bone County.

The Truck was basically full and really heavy. I chose the smartest route since I do not own a trucking license and I could not risk being busted by the Law Enforcement.

alt text
alt text

I made it successfully to our Secret Warehouse that is displayed as a supermarket but inside its a massive weapon storage. Lily helped me to move everything into the storage with a Forklift and I did the same as well to get things done quickly as this could not be exposed to the general public.

alt text

@chafloque said in Los INKAS----MEDIA ARCHIVE:

alt text#9
Roleplay with: @Arms-Assassins @Los-INKAS
Participants: @Kybali0n @chafloque @DarKar12 @TaraKudo @Spartan
Date: 17/01/2020
Story + Screenshot(s)
alt text

After what happened, I arrived at the base with the news of the murder of Kybalion, AA is looking for us and I do not stop remembering the last job he did kindly for us, we should be with the gang every time it weakens but we are optimistic and we are ready to move forward to recover lost ground. The police can be annoying but always look for good in the end, if we do nothing that breaks the rules, they don't follow us, but there was a different case, a drug addict and abusive policeman , with contracts with the most dangerous gangs in the city .

TaraKudo was a policeman who at first glance seemed common and current, but who had very aggressive tendencies, we observed him several times near the neighborhood, buying cocaine from rival gangs, if instability made him a danger to us and himself, so We generally scared him with the sound of grenade explosions, we can't kill law enforcement officers, that kind of work puts us in a lot of trouble with the feds, if we enter that world they would reduce us like a candle. A few days ago, this law enforcement officer came very aggressive, we could say that he was drugged but I could not confirm it, he desperately asked for our flagship product, "The Sicario Cocaine", a real bomb for all addicts and the one that is making us To earn enough money, we refused to have any contact with the policeman which was quickly reciprocated with a series of blows that left me almost out of combat. We told him to come back in the morning completely alone, as he was desperate we were sure he would come back so we took action on the matter.
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text

We called him, Kybalion, he had experience in this type of work, for him it was nothing of the other world to kill policemen only that he gave us a higher price to cover the risk, the minutes kept passing and each time it was less until it arrived the policeman, we gave him 3 rifles depending on his criteria he would choose one, the first one was a professional r8 blaster rifle, he is known for being the most modern bolt rifle on the market, then I showed him a sako trg rifle, an authentic killing machine , Caliber .308 a barrel length of 66 cm with the phosphated barrel and folding stock, finally the one he would end up using is an M12 mauser rifle, a classic and good for hunting.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Everything was ready, Kyba had taken a position at a considerable distance from the base so as not to be seen, me and Darkar waited for the Police patiently, until he had him face to face and talk to him while Kyba pointed him with his rifle, it wasn't long until that he arrived in his car and we started talking to him, we only talked in a good position and it was not difficult to eliminate him, only with 3 shots in the skull and we removed one more threat from above, now kyba rests in peace and we must remember everything what he taught us to achieve what we want.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

AA morning activity, @Karitos changed mercdez benz for a flatbed! also some moves gathering the folks to AA's plea (bank robbery) which is already posted above ^^.

alt text

penes envolved: Bizzle, Bartman, ILLUSION, Velo, canelas, Gal, theclaw, Zombito, Karitos, Dexter & me.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/sGKpFhR