Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

alt text
alt text
~[AA]~(magenta) Roleplay

alt text

alt text
It was a Monday afternoon, One of our Arms assasins weapons stores, one store of the Arms assasins had run out of weapons, We had the mission that Our HQ @yoko, He ordered us to supply weapons to the armory with my partner @razer

[s=]
alt text
[/s]

In it with razer we went with a cargo truck to the entrance of our warehouse, in it we looked for the necessary weapons and chargers, we mounted them on the truck and headed for the SF airport where there would be a plane to move the weapons to the city of Las Venturas

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
Right there. There is the plane, we unloaded everything from the truck and put it on the plane, We headed towards the abandoned Bone Country airport, We made a good landing, there would be a burrito-type truck, We unloaded all the weapons and tried to get everything into the truck
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
In it we finally headed, Towards the weapons store of las venturas, We parked right in front of the store, we entered and greeted the guy who attends the store, and we give him specifications of the weapons, finally we unload the weapons and i said i will off , that's how we finished today's last mission.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

~[AA:p]~(magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta)