nicus

alt text
alt text
~[AA]~(magenta) Roleplay

alt text
alt text
~[D]~(magenta)ate: 25/11/2021
~[H]~(magenta)istory: sexy friend

I was walking towards the Arms Assassins offices and suddenly in front of me, I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever met, her name was Pinki, as she approached I could observe her delicate features and her big and beautiful eyes, which gave her face an angelic air, her body, enhanced by the cut of her dress, could be the dream of any model on earth, when I was in front of her, I did not know what to do and I stood on the sidewalk, like a fool who suddenly finds himself lost in a place he knows perfectly well.
Something in me, made me react and turning around, I followed her, asked for her cell phone number and told her that if she needed any weapons to call me.
The next day she called me and asked me to help a friend of hers named @SergioR , apparently she needed me to recommend some guns, I dialed the man and saw him arrive at the offices.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
we talked about the cost and reviewed the guns, I saw in his face a lot of joy because Arms Assassins was a serious gang in their dealings and their guns were of very good quality.
He bought several guns and asked me to take them to a place outside the city near the desert.
[s=]
alt text
[/s]
it was a business where bikers gathered. I took the merchandise to the plane and when I arrived he was anxiously waiting for me, we talked and unloaded the merchandise, then he invited me for drinks and we talked about the girl who was very pretty, then he paid me and we said goodbye.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text
~[We have the big guns!]~(magenta)

alt text
alt text
~[AA]~(magenta) Roleplay

alt text

~[H]~(magenta)istory: selling guns to a friend

Razer has a friend that they were friends since they were kids named Sergio , it was a thursday afternoon.
Arms Assassins received a call , Razer picked up the phone and made an appointment with Sergio.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
[/s]
and requested the appointment because he was in need of some weapons. Razer took Sergio inside the ship and showed him some guns.
[s=]
alt text
[/s]

Sergio was very happy with the quality of the weapons and was interested in the weapon ''M4 y Sniper'' and discussed a price with Razer.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
[/s]
gave Sergio a fair price and sold him multiple M4 and Sniper's . Razer loaded the weapons inside Sergio car, The deal was done and Sergio shook Razer hand and told him he might buy more soon.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text

[/s]

Sergio left the ship of Arms Assassins and Razer waved him goodbye.

alt text

alt text
alt text
~[AA]~(magenta) Roleplay

alt text

~[H]~(magenta)istory: Arms Assassins Vehicle Failure

It was a Thursday morning, the sun was shining, Razer, a member of Arms Assassins was about to deliver the weapons they had sold and when he took the vehicle out he saw it was malfunctioning.
[s=]
alt text
[/s]
called his friend Sergio who is a mechanic to check the vehicle.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
[/s]
he arrived at the base and checked it, A tire was flat and he lifted the hood and diagnosed a sensor failure.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
when the vehicle was left Razer asked him how much money he owed him, Sergio asked him for some m4 guns in exchange for his work, Razer put boxes of guns in his truck and Sergio said goodbye and left.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

alt text
alt text
~[AA]~(magenta) Roleplay

alt text

~[H]~(magenta)istory: police pursuit

The afternoon sun brought with it a lot of work for Sergio after completing some pending tasks in his workshop. This time the client was his new Arms Assassins member friend. The person's name was Razer. He was there with his own vehicle, which, after a small chase with the local authorities of San Fierro, Razer while conducting some business was seen by a policeman receiving money, the vehicle had been slightly damaged, Razer went straight to his new friend's garage.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
Sergio then set about inspecting the vehicle and checking what was wrong with it. She found that the tires on the car had completely lost their vulnerability and therefore it was not advisable for her to continue using the same tires. In addition, the engine compartment was checked and some faulty wiring was found and replaced. The new tires were also installed and thus the car was returned to its original shape, with the bodywork also fixed to what it was before.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
Razer paid Sergio for the repair and left the premises with the vehicle, which was now as good as new.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

alt text
alt text
~[AA]~(magenta) Roleplay
alt text
~[H]~(magenta)istory: corrupt senator

after a morning with a lot of work @Yoko , head of Arms Assassins received a call from the senator's office.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
[/s]
he asked for 100 m4 and 100 ak47 weapons, yoko asked a member named Razer to deliver the weapons, then Razer went to get the weapons, he checked them and tested them to see if they were the best weapons.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]
he packed them and put them on the truck to deliver them to the airport, the senator himself was waiting for him in a private plane, they checked the weapons, the senator liked them a lot, he paid and left.
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

AA
AA
^[AA:p Assisting Public Bank Robbery SF, 28/11/2021]
alt text