Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

alt text

~[AA]~(#99004d) met on the ship to plan some raids, make some turns for future business and that which is not said but done. (also what pelona posted)

The ~[penes]~(#99004d) were:
@Disaster @Ardron @Avengr @Bartman @Canelas @Exile @ILLUSION @Kolev @Nikki_ @Stark @nicus @Velona @Tyga & me!

alt text

Screenshot!: https://imgur.com/a/6HhAqvK

@chafloque said in Chafloques's ALT Application:

alt text

Type Of Activity: RolePlay
ALT Members: N/A
Participants: @chafloque @Kybali0n @Arms-Assassins
Information/Story:
A dangerous job with an illegal contract.
Arriving in a private jet, we enter its base and seeing all its riches along the way, we arrive at the office.
After introducing us and having a friendly conversation, Kybalion said the details of his contract.
"Good evening, if you sign this paper, you make the following clear, the entire operation is under your responsibility, if you make a mistake and they lock you up, you better not say anything and if something happens to the merchandise, it will be subtracted from , the money of your payment.
You have to take a pack of weapons, place it in the cargo of another job and before delivering it, come to the Los Santos airport to download it.
Do you have any questions about the deal? "
I did not see any problem with the contract, speaking of money, I offered to do the work for 500 thousand dollars.
He replied that it was a little high cost and that he offered me 450 thousand, I accepted. Further on we headed towards the merchandise to pack it.
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text

I left the base with a black truck with all the cargo, taking care that no police stopped me at that moment, I managed to reach the Trucking depot of Las Venturas, remove the cargo and without anyone noticing I camouflaged it between some boards of wood that I had to leave in the saints.
Already at the airport, I download everything in an empty parking lot and call kybalion to see the merchandise.
Kybalion came to the place and said:
"Well done, you have really done it fast, we will not forget this job, I think we will need your services in another occasion.
Have the money you really deserve, see you later brother. "
I thanked him and I removed from him place to bury the cargo of wood.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

After reclaiming our territorial zones, a gang tore up bullets in the area to take it over (as markus posted above) with bloody war buddies. Thanks to TT, UE and U!

alt text

Some time later, a bunch of Dunes were measuring forces in Los Santos something like a DD between ~[AA]~(#99004d) members and some mor preparing us for a future PBR! We headed to previous PBR meeting with Dunes.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5Oae6ye

alt text

The gangs linked triggers to the meeting point at Underground Empires base by conducting a PBR at Las Venturas.

alt text

alt text

This was a shorty summary from today. ~[AA !]~(#99004d)

alt text
^^....2 houers later....^^
The Sanandreas subculture's #washrp criminal element, which has been linked to numerous crimes including extortion, murder, domestic terrorism, drive-by shootings, drug trafficking, arson, burglary, armed robbery, aggravated assault, and weapon offenses, and has been documented collaborating with a wide array of street and prison gangs.

alt text

The National Gang Intelligence Center has noted a high number of Sanandreas sets with ties to the Los Santos-based Bloods gang, although the reason why CDC align themselves with Bloods sets remains unclear. In at least one case, the gangs aligned because they share the same gang color (red).[2] Bloods and CDC have also collaborated to commit drive-by shootings & meeting on Los santos Bank street.

alt text

@MWL said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #167
05/01/2020 - 11:30 PM
The last time I've successfully supplied us, The @Rebels-MC with the fines bikes around San Andreas for our new campaign, but we cannot win our wars with a simple bike, quality and deadly guns are needed for that kind of work. Since I had to supply our weapons storage as soon as possible, I couldn't have thought of a better deal to be made than with the @Arms-Assassins. In fact I had a connection with one of their members - @Markus. I gave him a call, we exchanged a word or two and then I started negotiating with him regarding the weapons deal, which had to be made. He arranged a meeting with me in a dark alley, located in San Fierro. I was hasty, immedietly took my vehicle and also took @Lipy alongside me, just to be sure we'll have no problems with a stranger if that happens.

alt text

12:00 PM
Here we are, the industrial city of San Fierro. Markus had already arrived at the meting point, so he waited us for about 5-10 mintues. Once we arrived, Markus was carrying an AK47, an UZI and an Desert Eagle in his trunk, just so I can test the qulity of the weapons. I tested each weapon individually and everything seemed fine. I ordered 5 crates full of AK's, 3 crates full of UZI's and 2 crates full of Desert Eagles.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

The payment on the other had had to be made before Markus delivers the weapons to us. Since Markus's car was only 2 seat, I left Lipy in the alley. Markus drove us to the nearest ATM, so I could withdraw the paper needed to pay him.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

The payment was successful.

alt text

Markus took me back to Lipy. I gave my phone number to Markus, so he could inform me whenever he is approaching our base with the weapons, which I purchased. Me and Lipy went straight back to our base after.

20:30 PM
Chilling at our base, I recieve a call from an unknown number, which turned out to be Markus. He was close to our base, so I went on our roof to welcome him.

alt text
alt text

As Markus lands his heli on our roof, we greeted each other, unloaded the crates and took them down to our weapons storage. The deal went successfull at the end of the day.

alt text
AA Starting to Turf
alt text
alt text
AA Family Photo
alt text
@Canelas wanted a photo of himself here, but Ikzelf interrupted
alt text
We got hungry while turfing, so bought few hotdogs
alt text
And ended the turf by capturing west San Andreas
alt text

@Arms-Assassins is an inexpressible passion. Stay with AA, live with AA!

@chafloque said in Los INKAS----MEDIA ARCHIVE:

alt text#3
Roleplay with : @Los-INKAS @Arms-Assassins
Participants : @Spartan @chafloque @Kybali0n
Date: 8/01/20
Story + Screenshot(s)
--------------------------------------Assault
alt text

"The time has come to start our own movements in this world" It was what Diego told me before the day began, it was totally unexpected because I did not expect to do something today.
Having breakfast with Carlos, I proposed some ideas such as Killing a police officer, selling drugs to businessmen, burning a street and starting to kill enemy gangs, everything was silent and he just told me, we have to use car bombs, in Peru worked and was the perfect weapon to get attention, nobody knew when or where a car bomb could appear. It was decided, it will be a car bomb, we had to take into account where we would get the explosives, I suggested that we use grenades from the different independent vendors in the city, but Carlos quickly shut me up, the best ones to get explosives they are the "Arms Assassin", we had no problem with their merchandise and we could trust them.
We called our contact Kybalion, and he invited us to his base to discuss business and money.
alt text

Speaking of explosives, the cheapest and most effective were hand grenades, we asked for a box with approximately 30 or in other words 18 kilos in grenades. We leave it at a good price since we were like family to him and closed the deal. Arriving at our base gave us time to test the explosives, busting the store we had in front of our base and causing many problems. Almost everything was ready, we just had to wait for the day and agree with the place of the attack. It would be great I said, when Carlos put on the table a plan to put a bomb in the "white house" (that name reminded us of cocaine), it would be simple, we would steal a van the same day to go unnoticed, we would place the explosives and We would leave an active hand grenade inside the van, the rest would be to wait, make sure the grenade explodes and get out of there as soon as possible.
alt text

alt text

alt text

We know that the entrance is reinforced and that it looks like an anti-tanker bunker but still people would know that neither the president was safe and that there was a new danger between the streets.
With everything ready, we took out a black van and equipped it with the box of explosives, we went like the air to the entrance of the white house, we left the van, it gave us time to put a limousine near the explosive vehicle,threw the grenade and move away
We only turned a second and saw a flame covering the entrance, we quickly got into our car and left the new crime scene. It only gave me time to phone Diego and say

"It's Done".
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

^[ alt text ]

~[AA]~(99004d) Events

alt text

Event: ~[Fallout LMS]~(99004d)
Prize: ~[$1.500.000]~(green)
LWS/G6: Mua
Winners: @ikmet
Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[Street Fight Event]~(99004d)
Winners: @rikki
Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[Island LMS]~(99004d)
Winners: @rikki
Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[Hide and Seek with Hunters]~(99004d)
Prize: ~[$3.000.000]~(green)
Winners: @Gramolas
Screenshots:

alt text

Event: ~[Container Deagle LMS]~(99004d)
Prize: ~[$2.000.000]~(green)
Winners: @Rizoro

Screenshots: