SAES Vice City - Beta #3 - Thanks!

Brophy

I would like to thank everyone who donated and participated in this third test.

We can confirm the 'game-breaking' issue we found on the second test is now gone and we can continue to finish off the gamemode.

With the way things are going, it looks like we will have one final test (a test run of the final gamemode) and then we will go live.

I don't have any dates for the next test, it will be purely when the code is ready. (I'll make sure its a weekend)

I would like to thank @Kain for sorting players who needed access sorting, @Tut-Greco for taking the screenshots you will see below and for @CodyJL for joining us and giving us some new suggestions and solutions to improve the 'map' side of things.

Here are some screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

@Zei said in SAES Vice City - Beta #3 - Thanks!:

If i donate is there another beta soon ?

@Brophy said in SAES Vice City - Beta #3 - Thanks!:

it looks like we will have one final test (a test run of the final gamemode) and then we will go live.

I don't have any dates for the next test, it will be purely when the code is ready. (I'll make sure its a weekend)

Had a great time there! Looking forward for its public release. Here are some of my screenshots

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

Okey dokey, new patch out; loading time decreased from 5 minutes on average to 2.7777 minutes (To be exact) on average.
(Thank you the 3 people who came out and helped test because I guess everyone else was to busy to give 15 minutes of their time to join my test server so I could collect some information on what was causing the 3 minute delay)

• 3 weeks later...