Bisollini

Your ingame username: alex0107
Your ingame alias: Felix
Your real name: Alexander
Your year of birth: 2007
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: Bulgaria
Language skills: I can speak Bulgarian and English.
English Proficiency: Will say 7-8/10

How long you have been playing: I'm playing in SAES from 2017 July.
Your strengths: Activity,teamwork,rp,driving,flying,loyalty
Your weaknesses: I don't see any weaknesses

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): I want to be community staff.

Teamspeak Installed: No
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on discord.: Yes.

Reason for application: I want to join, because I want to help people. If they have asks,reports I will help them.

Unique qualities you can offer: Well I can offer activity. Also will help you much as I can.
Server Memberships: OverdoseCrime member, IAC member.

Additional information: I started playing in SAES in June,2017. I was playing as cop. My first gang was FXR. This gang wasn't with topic and left them. I played more time and wanted to join a gang which is 0,1 or 2lvl, because I needed to play more to join lvl 4-5 gang. I had a lot of friends there and more of them are in Blood Brothers MC now. I don't know why, but Fastyoung closed it. As I said earlier I wanted to join 0 or 1 lvl. I joined Confero's. They kicked me. It was a normal day and UE and more one gang turfed I don't remember who. I was helping UE and on the next day they kicked me without reason. In November or December, 2017 I joined UE. They kicked me, because my friend and I went to the BR as cops. It wasn't our and someone and my friend told us that we can join it as cops. And they kicked me. Then my friend Mrwan asked for a help to his gang named The Corleone. After 1-2 weeks it was closed. I joined WA and left it, because UE told me to come back again and other people told me to apply for them. I joined UE again and was staying around 2-3 months. I was bored of crim side and went to the cop side. I joined SAPA , I got my PC Diploma and left it. Then I joined Special Task Force - STF. I left and will tell you why in the game :). After that I went inactive for 4-5 months and now I'm in OverdoseCrime. About myself I like to play basketball and MTA. These 2 things are my hobbies.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got adminjailed when I was new in the server for deathmatching. Also was banned for 5 hours. I don't know the reason.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, but don't know the reason.

Are you a muslim?: No
~Written by Alex~

• 3 weeks later...

Removed the formatting like a mong.

Scary how young these applicants are getting.

I'd say one of your weaknesses is identifying the correct strengths required for a role to list rather than listing driving and flying.

uff, and not even a week ago did you abuse F1 to get out of jail. It's the little things like this that identify those that can handle the power of a panel.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text