Back in the day when we had South Side Blazers, I had made an suggestion to give the prostitute spawn the abbility to be able to turn the sex script off whenever you entered a car using a command which has been added.
Command = /togglesex
However in the current way it works it's automatically enabled (turned on) whenever you enter a car and have to use the command to put it off so the other person doesn't always have to press iether yes or no during crucial situations. & Whenever you die and respawn at hospital or respawn from the spawn menu it's toggled on again so still we would have to use the command alot which is just getting annoying honestly
(I'm sure if we would have an Official South Side Blazers gang spawn we would run into issues with it which is why I'm suggesting it a bit before)
So what I'm asking is simple; Can you make it so that the script of asking for sex whenever you enter a vehicle is turned off and we would have to use the command to put it on?
Kain is the one who had made this script for us before.
Question
mellow
Hello SAES Developers,
Back in the day when we had South Side Blazers, I had made an suggestion to give the prostitute spawn the abbility to be able to turn the sex script off whenever you entered a car using a command which has been added.
Command = /togglesex
However in the current way it works it's automatically enabled (turned on) whenever you enter a car and have to use the command to put it off so the other person doesn't always have to press iether yes or no during crucial situations. & Whenever you die and respawn at hospital or respawn from the spawn menu it's toggled on again so still we would have to use the command alot which is just getting annoying honestly
(I'm sure if we would have an Official South Side Blazers gang spawn we would run into issues with it which is why I'm suggesting it a bit before)
So what I'm asking is simple;
Edited by mellowCan you make it so that the script of asking for sex whenever you enter a vehicle is turned off and we would have to use the command to put it on?
Kain is the one who had made this script for us before.
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now