• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 30
Title: Buyin' dem kidneys from CDL and kidnappin' on request
Participants: Bloodz, CDL

@Franklin said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:
:::

We were thinking who we are going to sell this precious kidney to that we stole from the guy a few days ago.. we couldn't just sell it to our everyday buyers.. it was worth too much and we knew they didn't have the amount of money this was worth.. we were thinking and thinking and finally thought of someone that we could sell it to.. It was the BloodZ.. me and my soldier sat in our car and drove to their base.

alt text

When we arrived, we were given a warm welcome by the OGs. We started talking and offered them a deal.. we give them the kidney and they do something other than money. We knew they were in the kidnap business, so we sent them the details and all useful information that we had about the person that was a pain in our ass and needed to be executed from San Andreas. They agreed to the offer.

alt text

The Blood went and opened the house for us and showed us the way to the freezer.

alt text

My precious car started to smell so we sped up the proccess, I let my soldier do the dirty work with the kidney while I watched him, the blood smoked a joint in the meantime.

alt text

After doing all that, we sat in their car and drove to the location where the victim was supposed to be at.

alt text

It didn't take us long to find him, I watched from the car while my soldier helped The Blood do his work.

alt text

We quickly sat the victim in a car and drove away, we couldn't waste any more time.

alt text

We drove back to their base and put the victim against the wall with guns pointing at his head.

alt text

We quickly talked about what happend and shook eachother's hands and went our own ways.

alt text

Organizations: ~[BloodZ]~(maroon,red) & ~[La Confrerie Des Lions]~(black) & ~[Clandestine Mob]~(olive)

Participants: [CDL]Hassan[S] ( @Hassantt ) [CDL]Hammer[S] ( @AlanWalker ) [CDL]Franklin[GF] ( @Franklin ) BloodZ>Tuemack ( @ExtraDip22 ) C|Noizi ( @Noisyboy )

alt text

Roleplay Number: 31
Title: Exchanging drugs with CDL and then killin' an officer that nearly caught us
Story: 22.11.2019 - We were on our normal heroin dropoff in Las Venturas, when a young thug approached us and started talking to us. Apparently, he supplies half of LS with coke. We thought to ourselves that, this can be a new business beginning. So we decided to trade with him. As, our heroin is really special and expensive, we decided to trade 10 kilos in exchange for 20 of their coke. Before the trade, we tried some of the coke and it really hits hard and we could sell that kind of cocaine on our streetz easily.

So, as we were gettin' the bags in our car a cop approached us, so ma G's walked up to him. We talked with him and apparently, he works for a hidden police organization called ICE. In the end we got him in our car and drove him to Bone County, where we killed him to hide the evidence of an ongoing drug deal. That's when we went back to finish what we started.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 32
Title: Trying eachother's drugs then stealing that nigga's TV
Story: 30.11.2019 - It was a nice day and we got a call from a guy named @Franklin, so we packed up our shit and drove to his hometown. There, in front of his house, we had a talk and he wanted to test our shit. So, we brought the boxes full of illegal goods inside and sat on the couch. Tuemack went to the table to take a hit of his crack and it hit him hard. This nigga Franklin tried our weed and he really liked it. So, in the end, we asked him if he wants to buy some or trade, but he said he good.
But, as we are the BloodZ, everythin' we do includes gettin' paid or killin' the blues. Therefore, We pulled our guns out on him and told him to put his hands up. He's done it. My nigga took his TV and we drove away back to west side, where we went for a couple of cold ones.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 33
Title: Taking the General of Undisputed Command as hostage
Participants: BloodZ & Undisputed Command
Story: As we were cruising down the streets, we saw a guy chilling on the fence. We rolled up on him, and found out we catched a big fish "General of Undisputed Command". We beat the shit out of this guy, and made him crawl into back of car. As we took off with him in the back, his 2 army fellas pulled up on us. We got out and started spraying their asses.
They were unsuccessful in saving their General. We were happy that we didnt loose any member in that fight, but they lost 2. We rolled back to base with the hostage, and beat his ass up again. Then we locked & tied him up and kept him as hostage, since he is worth much.
~[~TO BE CONTINUED~]~(red)
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Activity Check: 4/12/2019

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: 34
Title: Robbin' the Pizza Delivery Boy
Participants: BloodZ & Alyo ( Pizza Delivery Boy)
Story: Aigh' it was a casual day in our hood, homies were chillin' on the cold streetz, making plans to live and were lookin' for some illegal shit to do. In meantime random civilian was delivering some pizzas to the Richman, sadly for him, he drove by some gang members of bloodz, ice cold gang bangers saw the opportunity and shot Pizza Boy's tires, after that he dropped on the road, and we MOB's came to him, grabbed him and moved him to the sidewalk, we had some quick talk, we told him to get the fuck out of our hood and stole his pizzas, then he quickly went away with a fear inside of him, we bloodz had a party at our base with a prostitute and some pizzas.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Activity Check: 8/12/2019

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 35
Title: Sellin' krab body parts to CDL
Participants: BloodZ & @Franklin
Story: We were just hangin' in the hood, when we remembered we got some krab ass lookin' niggas dead in our trunk. So, we decided to call CDL. Franklin quickly responded to our call and was on our base in no matter of seconds. He started talkin' with the real B's and the first thing he said was: ''Why yo' niggas stole ma TV last time?''. We got simple explanation for that. We gotta make cash, nigga. The streetz are kold and that's just how we roll. So, we started talkin' about the deal. First, we explained him what happened to body parts and he was not happy with the price so we had to lower it to 4000$. But, that's still a lot for a bunch of krabz. So, he checked the body parts out and he was happy with them. We drove him to their base, where we dropped him for a stack of US dollars. We were happy with the deal so we decided to finish it with a handshake.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Activity Check: 11/12/2019

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: 36
Title: Re-stocking our homiez with new weapons from Black~Bullets
Participants: BloodZ & Black~Bullets
Story: Souwoop, our homies were runnin' out weapons and ammo lately, because crapz (cripz) were droppin' soo hard lately that they had more funerals than active players, so me and my homie from Rollin' 20 Set hopped in my OG savanna and we drove to B~B's base, the call was made through secret telephone lines from the hitman gang. When we arrived we quickly went into their interior. They had bunch of M4's, shotguns, advanced snipers on the table, we decided to buy them. We even got black friday sale, so the business was quite cheap for our gang, since we are hustlin' and dominatin' streets. I quickly store weapons inside of our Savanna's trunk and went to the gang's base.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text