BloodZ - Media Archive

Makaveli

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 37
Title: Callin' a mechanic and then making a deal with him and gangbangin' a cop at the end
Participants: BloodZ & Zan & trainee
Story: It was a nice Sunday mornin' and I noticed our Glendale was in need of winter tires. So, I called up a GXT member Zan to come and get them on for me. He responded and did his job, but meanwhile told me he also does other services such as transporting shit, etc. As we just needed a huge load transported from the Docks to our base, we agreed on a deal. So, about an hour later he came to me with a truck and we loaded that shit up. It was a massive amount of drugs and it couldn't go to waste. We drove it all the way to Richman, without anyone noticing anything suspicious. As we arrived, I started storing the shit in and a couple of minutes into the job a cop approached us.
The cop's name was unknown and it doesn't even matter anymore, because this nigga got laid down like a bitch he is.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: 38
Title: Delivering illegal drugs to Black~Bullets
Participants: BloodZ & B~B
Story: It was a good day, I was chillin' on our base and received a call by Black~Bullets Boss, he told me that their gang is lacking drugs lately, as we made a deal with them about weapons he trusted me and called me. I quickly wraped drugs and deliver them into my OG Savanna's trunk. Luckily I didn't have any troubles with the police and the business went smoothly. Once I arrived, Style welcomed me and had some talk. He called boss Cookie and we made a deal. I opened the trunk full of illegal stuff, slowly deliver them into B~B's warehouse.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 39
Title: Going to the strip club with the B's
Participants: BloodZ and a prostitute
Story: It was a nice evening and me and ma homies from Piru were just chillin' in the hood. Shit was gettin' kinda boring so we decided it was time to hit the club. We drove to SF and met a prostitute smoking outside of the club. She welcomed us inside and made us some fresh cool drinks n shit. Then, we went to a room that was more private and ordered a fuckin' table dance. She really liked us and gave us some pussy for free. At the end, we gangbanged that bitch with our huge black cocks and went to the LS beach to smoke some good kush. I am lookin' forward for more shit with ma homies in the future.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Event number: 53
Event type: Chicken Shooter
Prize(s): 1.000.000
LWS Helper(s): @Style
Winner(s): @Reus
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/m0FfdGd

Event number: 54
Event type: FAST Chicken Shooter
Prize(s): 1.000.000
LWS Helper(s): @Style
Winner(s): @Reus
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/jxRnhXv

alt text

Roleplay Number: 40
Title: Exchanging our high quality drugs for custom modded NRG's.
Participants: BloodZ and Organization Zero
Story: It's a casual day in our hood, me and tuemack were chillin' thinkin' about our business so far, we thought upgrading our gang with some dope blood modded NRG's wouldn't hurt our gang at all so we quickly called Organization Zero for the deal, which included 5 NRG's for high quality dope and speed. We loaded our savanna and went to their base. We had a quick talk outside and their crew invited us to their interior, where we resolved our deal. Tuemack borrowed some illegal shit with him and gave them couple of hits, which really hit their mind. They immediatly agreed and we made a deal. What we didn't know is that they had extremly quick mechanic who was listenin' to us while preparing our order, and he managed to finish it the same day. We went outside and they suprised us with 5 custom modded NRG's. It was an amazing time and all went by our plans. We un-loaded our truck and gave our stuff to their van. We also ordered them to transport NRG's to our base.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Qgm7HPm

alt text
Roleplay Number: 41
Title: Police raid on BloodZ base
Participants: BloodZ and Officer.Furious
Story: It was a casual day, chillin with ma homies at our base, discussing some stuff about our business. Suddenly a officer apeared at our base. We looked at each other, hid our guns behind belts and went to talk with officer. He said that Police is having inspections around the hood, about the illegal stuff. We were trying to act normal, but officer got suspicious and pulled out the shootgun and aimed at us. We looked at each other, one of our G's tried to pulled the hidden gun out of the belt, but he didnt risk it. We surrendered and walked slowly towards the gang cars. 3 of my G's were facing the wall with their hands up, and I had to open the trunk, so the officer was able to sreach for illegal stuff as I remained handcuffed. Officer didnt find any illegal stuff in first 2 cars, but he found white powder in the 3rd car (5 kg of unknown white powder). Officer immediately aimed at us, and we had to slowly walk towards his police car. He tried to take us to the Police Station - Jail, since he found illegal stuff. But as we walked slowly towards the car, one of our G's sneaked behind a gang veichle and shoot the pig as he was trying to get in the police car. On end we destroyed his car, to get rid of the evidence, and we packed up his body, and burned it down.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text