• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 18
Title: Getting weed & heroine supplies from @The-Pirus
Screenshots:

:::
28.09.2019 - Since we were low on our weed & heroine supplies, we hit Pirus up. Ma niggaz responded immediately, they were here in matter of minutes.
alt text

Ma G's gathered up, and we started to discuss about them drugz. Since we had to go to their warehouse, we packed up some AKs incase any pig would show up.
alt text

We rolled out of there with ma G's to the warehouse.
alt text

Once we arrived to the destination, we continued the business, and made a deal of how much we will take. Ma G was rolling that AK so hard, I bet none pig had balls to approach us.
alt text

We went to the containers where they had stored their weed. We made a deal that we will take 120 kg. I noticed they had some real nice Purple Kush, Lemon Kush, Cherry Kush, Mercury OG, Super Skunk and Jah OG kush.
alt text

We parked our savanna next to the containers and opened ma trunk. They started to transfer the weed to ma trunk.
alt text

After everything was packed up my G told me he packed us 300kg instead of 120kg + they packed 50kg as a gift. Ma G's are real homies dawg. Ma G said: "Pirus and BloodZ brother" i almost got into tears, but i remained straight up G fro ma brothers.
alt text

After weed deal was closed, we still had to get heroine. So we packed up and rolled up to the other place where they kept heroine supplies. Ma G gaves us 50kg since they were kinda low on it too. But it was good enough.
alt text

Ma G's started packin up the heroine, meanwhile i riped one of the bags, got myself a spoon, belt, lighter, and a syringe.
I tied up that belt around ma arm, heated up the spoon with heroine in it, and injected that good shit in my veins. Gotta say thats some good OG shit right there, we were happy with it.
alt text

On end we shaked hands, and my G's went their way, and we went ours.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 19
Title: Buying modified m4's with attachments from @The-Pirus
Screenshots:

@Hassantt said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

Roleplay.png
Roleplay Number: 115
Story: In Night from days we was in bar getting beer and some cigar after that we arrived to our base bec we were thinking to make a best and big deal in All SA bec we listened the Police will send to all countries some cars to check and and stop the BRs and RPs after that we decieded to make a big deal in SA about Weapons and sell to all crminals in SA weapons to Protect themselves from Polices after that we called our brothers gang Bloodz to come base bec we will do deal and we talked with them about all this story they was very happy and we2 after that we waited them in base and they arrived to us and we talked for the kind of weapons and we decided to get M4 and AK and SC weapons and sell it, but when we was going to our boxs to get weapons The Polices was follow us with his car but we decieded to kill them first after that we out from our cars and we killed them and we completed the deal and we went to boxes of weapons and we got the weapons and put it in Cars and Bloodz members was wanna try it first but they said it very good weapons after that we talked about the price but we gived them a low price bec we wanna help the crminals in SA after that they went to sell the weapons around SA and we went to our base again it was nice day with brother Bloodz-The Pirus.
Participants: @The-Pirus - Bloodz
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/35wso8c3m/

Roleplay Number: 20
Title: Buying stolen advanced military weapons from SAP
Screenshots:

alt text

So we Bloodz got a call from superior SAP Member, he claimed that he stole advanced military weapons from Area 51, so we had to meet up in San Fierro in Jizzy's club, the sap member arrived with his boat and hidden gear in a trunk

alt text

We slowly came towards the boat, when sap member showed us some advanced weapons which can be used to dominate our enemies in a more advanced way, the way San Andreas haven't seen yet, we are the best street gang for a reason and why wouldn't we make a step further? Our Stuff was hidden in a trunk and it was heavy, so Kogey and xPaw carried it, but they had to hid it.

alt text

We arrived in a Jizzy club and had a good drink, sap member showed us the basic way to use the weapons, we were laughing and had fun in a meantime our sissy enemies cKrabz were scert as they always are when it comes to gang bangin', we always dominate them in a every way possible and we upgraded it even more, resulting in a less dangerous way for us, but it has to be hidden well from the government

alt text

We even had a bitch dancin' for us in a meantime Makaveli and Kogey signed the contract and enjoyed it with other blood gang members

alt text

At the end they shaked their hands and returned to the streets.

alt text
Roleplay Number: 22
Title: Buying weed from @The-Pirus
Story: It was a great Monday evening and we were just chillin' in the hood, smoking some good weed. Two hours later, we ran out of the good stuff. That's when we decided it is time to give Pirus a call. They quickly responded and we went to their weed farm, where we made a deal. We bought a large box of weed and we got a pretty good discount on it. We finished the meeting with a handshake and went back to our hood.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Event number: 32
Event type: Chicken Shooter
Prize(s): 1.000.000
LWS Helper(s): Style
Winner(s): [FBI]Holand
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

Event number: 33
Event type: Lucky Rhino
Winner(s): [AA]Stark
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

Event number: 34
Event type: Hunter Shooter
Winner(s): VayraN
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #23
Title: kidnapping and killing 2 agents
Participants: @SpeeD1Tn @wolferx @Dragon @BerYouCha
Story: today, me and my home dicided to kidnap 2 agents of immigration and custom enforcement. So we followed them to the desert we aim on them and we put them into our van and we moved to another place to kill them with no mercy.
screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 24
Title: Ordering new motorbikes & buying illegal drugs (cocaine)
Participants: @Mongols-MC
Story: 19.10.2019 - Since we bought used motorbikes with broken engines, we decided to visit Mongols MC. We told them that we are looking for new engines for our bikes. We ordered 6 new engines from them, meanwhile they showed us their Harley Davidson bikes. We decided to order 4 of their bikes too. They wrote our order in a notebook... After 1st business, we moved on to the 2nd. We also wanted to buy some good ass dope narcotics. They showed us 99% pure cocaine, that they had for sale. We made a deal and bought 63kg for $16k per kg. Frist i took 1 bag of coke and tried it to see if it was good. Got to admit it got me good. I went to our savana and grabed briefcase with the money. I handed it over to the seller. As my niggaz were lading the savana with coke, i had a talk with RadiO about payment for bikes. And we made a deal that once the bikes & new engines arrives we gonna pay for them. Our business was completed with a handshake, and we left in peace.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text