Your ingame username: tedfrost
Your ingame alias: Ted
Your real name: Onur Okan
Your year of birth: 30.10.1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turk
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: Turkish and English.
English Proficiency: I speak English fluently. Furthermore, I've taken an exam earlier that is similar to TOEFL, here is the link: https://www.efset.org/cert/qJSJeg
How long you have been playing: It has been one and half a year since I joined the community.
Your strengths: I'll be straight towards to you. I'm reliable, honest and work ethic person. I'm a man of my words, if you see me giving promises to people then make sure I'll get them done as soon as possible.
Your weaknesses: None of us are angels, but I would say that I'm not a bad person. I don't have any enemy or such a bad relationship on the server. Perhaps we can count my kindness as a weakness when taking major decisions but you can still rely on me because I'll eventually find the best way to solve the problems.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES)*: I'd like to try my chance as SAHA staff, that I have already shown my interest in this position.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes its installed.
Discord Installed: Yes its installed.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I've mentioned above on preferred position. I'm all set up to take responsibility of being SAHA staff by any means. I've shown my interest earlier in this position and I'm still willing to take this position without doubt if you give me this chance.

Unique qualities you can offer: Unlike other people, my only unique skill is being honest to everyone, it doesn't matter they are friends or acquaintances. I treat everyone with the same attitude.

Server Memberships: Pro Cop, Desert Eagle. Government* and The Motorheads* (Joined recently to these with *)

Additional information: I have a couple of times applied for this specific position and I'm still excited for it, please consider my application if you are looking for a serious person on this important job.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have never received any punishments from the server.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Like I said above, no legitimate records. I'm fully clean.

Are you a Muslim?*: Yes, I am.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty standard app, not much stands out unfortunately.

Keep up that clean punish record though and start helping a bit more!

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text