Old Trucking system

WenDo

Question

Hello there,

I would like to suggest the old trucking system to be added back in the server. The new trucking system is okay but there's no fun like in the old one, the new one should stay too but like it was before Trucker v2. Many truckers are missing the old trucking system because you could have fun and get illegal deliveries to get some wanted level and cops were chasing you. In the new system there are no illegal deliveries which doesn't make fun, you only have to drive and not care about police and other stuff.

14 answers to this question

If illegal loads is all you care about why not simply suggest to implement illegal loads into the current system?
-1 for going back to the old system; however bringing one of the normal trailers back to use whilst implementing illegal loads would be cool.

@Ikzelf's suggestion for gun/drug running could very well do the trick for the illegal loads :thinking_face:
^[https://saesrpg.uk/topic/4169/improvements-to-gun-drugs-running-scripts]

@kipt
I don't know who wanted to get the old trucking system removed. The new one with these trailers isn't good it drifts more than CS's vehicles, and there are 4 different trailers in GTA which can be used and they're perfect for the trucks.

@Tut-Greco said in Old Trucking system:

If illegal loads is all you care about why not simply suggest to implement illegal loads into the current system?
-1 for going back to the old system; however bringing one of the normal trailers back to use whilst implementing illegal loads would be cool.

Suggesting the new things, in that case adding the illegal loads to our current system could be again too much of a extra work for someone who's dealing this, bringing back the old spawns wouldn't make that much effort to get it back, aka making the seperate spawns, a regular spawn and a V2, like it was before, since peoples want the old system back what I see so far from the vote. But in the end of the day I personally don't have anything against the current spawn but I would like to see it as a second option to be used, and I understand peoples who want it to get it back.

@Tut-Greco
Because it won't take that much effort to bring it back than merge it, and the new trailers sux in some ways, their handling is broke. The old system was easy, 2 mouse clicks and you got the trailer here you have to select everything.