Bones' LWS Events

Bones

alt text
alt text
-=(lime)W=-elcome to my LWS Events page.

alt text
-=(lime)E=-vents archive:

:::

alt text
*-means original and unusual events developed by me

-=(lime)F=-ormat:

Event type:

LWS assistant:

Winner:

Screenshots:

alt text
Event #1: Vespucci*: Cops vs Criminals. Criminals are given some time for preparing, after - the police begins to search and destroy criminals. Criminals have 10 minutes during which they must survive. If at this time there is only one alive - he is the winner, if there are several - the winner is the one who comes first to the final.

Event #2: Lowrider carshow*: This is not just a carshow, on this event participants should not only introduce lowriders with steep tuning, but also show off their ability to use hydraulics: the participants are called by two and show their skills in this shpere. The winner is identified by the play-off system without lower grid.

Event #3: Best sniper around San Andreas*: The event consists is a superior ability to shoot with sniper rifle, specifically, the tank driver in motion for 1 minute, anyone who ever gets into the driver gets into the first round winners. After the first round, the participants are given a choice: to continue shooting, but within 30 seconds, to split the prize, if the winners are two or to start a series of duels.

Event #4: Football*: It's simple. Players are divided into teams of two people and must score with a ball (car) into the opponent's goal, the interest is that the ball is a car, so the winners can only become decent team players.

Event #5: Mirror's Edge*: Lawlessness on the roofs! Criminals on this event should try to escape from the police by parkour. No weapons, drugs, only skill and logic. The last not arrested and not died is the winner.

Event #6: Maze LMS*: The first of the events of my own labyrinth series. At first glance, it seems that this is an regular LMS, but its peculiarity is that the participants have to act very carefully, because from any angle an opponent may appear, as well as the opportunity to get lost gives the event additional interest

Event #7: Easy Parkour: This is a non-original event created with the goal of ridding the morning gameplay and maintaining my activity, nothing speacial

Event #8-10: Just some Last man standing events, and #8 with Cookie's help and bigger prize

Event #11: Maniac*: Not gonna lie, it was a bad experiment to make something different than everyday chicken shooter, last man standing and lucky tube events we see. Anyway the event looks like a copy from GTAV "Maniac" but victims are not getting shotguns after 3 minute. Rules are same: one maniac with shotgun and a lot of victims he has to kill. When only one victim left, the 3 minute timer starts. If maniac kills the last victim - he wins, if not - victim becomes the first winner. Second winner gets prize too(50%). Never try to host same event because people like oldschool chicken shooter more.

Event #12: Simon says: This is not a new kind of event, but, as I noticed, already forgotten by the players. So I decided to host it and check how many oldfags are left and how well the new players know the animations, this is still an important part of the RP.

Event #13: Hasta La Vista*: To be sure, it was called just a "BMX Race" by LWS member, may be he misunderstood me, I think. But the point was that the participants should not just get to the finish line, but along the way also dodge the jeep that constantly interferes with them. LWS hoster probably mistakenly kicked me for a rewarp, but half the way was even more difficult when getting from the Las Venturas to Whetstone using BMX is so difficult. And people continue to ignore the rules that hoster told before starting.

Event #14: Belleville Fisher(Nade deathmatch on water)*: Yes, the event has a cool name, but there is nothing complicated for players who know the mechanics of the game. Participants appear in a cage in the middle of the sea, but there are islands around them that they must reach as soon as possible after opening the cage in order to use their only weapon - grenades. Anyone who knows how to swim well and who has good ballistics is a winner.

:::

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

alt text

Event #11

alt text

That's a bad experience but anyway I post it as example and lesson to another applicants "What events you shouldn't host". And I still can't understand why participants who didn't enjoyed the event haven't left it in progress

Event type: Maniac

LWS assistant: @Velona

Winner: @Lynch1 (first winner as maniac with 1.500.000 prize) @Dazz (second winner as victim with 750.000 prize)

Screenshots: click