Outbreak Organization Media Archive

Yoko

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(511b1b) @RocketLuncher & @Makeeeh & @Faysal & @Licano

^[Story]

A week has passed since the incident that made all members of Enderground Empire worried about their colleague who was arrested at Los Santos when he was trading some drugs ... so Faysal announced to all members that they needed a way to make their friend get out of jail so he said they might need help from OutBreak Organization members in this work.
alt text

Faysal contacted the OutBreak Headquarters saying "I need one of you on a mission that might get a lot of money" so ahead of Licano without any doubts and sent them to the meeting place ... When they told Faysal about the whole story to Licano ,
alt text

alt text

On the morning of tomorrow, Licano called me to come to Base immediately, where this would be my task. When I arrived at Base, he told me everything I would do
alt text

alt text

*We did not have much time so I started the task, headed towards LS equipped with my weapon and entered the prison to open the doors to help the prisoner that I came to, and then carried the man with me ...
alt text

alt text

alt text

Faysal received the invitation by the Headquarters saying " On his freedom. " , When Faysal arrived there, his colleague with Licano was waiting for him . They shake hands Wishing to succeed in upcoming deals and missions. Then Faysal took the guy with him after paying the price to OutBreak,
alt text

alt text

alt text

so I got a big thanks from Headquarters for the efforts I made to make the job a success ... The next day I got an upgrade from Headquarters
alt text

alt text