Outbreak Organization Media Archive

Yoko

alt text

Jailbreak#1502 ~[(90 mins)]~(red)

Outbreak Members: me , @ANARCHY , @Karitos , @Bartman , @Versace , @FXY , @Brondy , @Law , @Griffin , @Velona , @Licano , @Douglass , @Beckham , @Gonza , @Kowalski , @rykila & @Yoko_Kurama "oB mOnArCh" (although he didn't attend the jb )

Outbreak Helpers: @SpeeD1Tn , @Ovalles , @JukyPlatinium , @Estinoge , @Blue , @Leb , @Nishki , @Xavier (best egy) , @Cuervo , @Remp05 , @Dinaz , @nulgath .

alt text

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GQy8u62

alt text

Roleplay with @Los-Inkas

~[Exchanging Favors]~(maroon)

Outbreak Members: Me

INKAS Member: @ChicoRocha

History and Screenshots

:::

Some time ago in a fight that I had gone to watch inside a gym, I met a guy who always said he studied about the work that Outbreak did, due to curiosity and the TV news materials he kept watching, and I I told him I was part of the organization that day, some time later I met this old friend to find out about the traffic in the city of Flint County, and I was interested in buying a good amount of marijuana, so he called me and said he could be coming to deliver me, we negotiated the product for a good price and I kept the merchandise he had brought, and then he asked me, if I could show him how our work was, one day to help me do a prison rebellion, so I fulfilled this dream with him, and taught him perfectly with our tactics how to make a perfect jailbreak, without any mistake.!
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay with @Pog

What would man be without tools!

Outbreak Member: Me

History and Screenshots :

On a day that I was leaving prison, on the escape with the police I ended up damaging one of our organization's cars a lot, I hit some places, iron poles, and it ended up damaging my car a lot, I needed to fix this soon so I could use the car again, so I called his phone, asked him to find me, and I decided to go to a bar, because I knew that a good mechanic that a friend indicated to me, knew how to repair the complete body shop, electrical parts, take care of the tires and everything it had been damaged, he was the best in that type of service, so we had a conversation and he asked to go to the vehicle to give a type of budget, so when he saw the car, he was very concerned with the parts, why would he have to the whole car be done with the paint part, but nothing he couldn't solve, he took the vehicle to a workshop he has rented in Los Santos, and after a few days he brought our car in perfect condition

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Jailbreak#1505 ~[(90 min and still on !)]~(red)

Outbreak Members: me , @MatizZ , @Marso , @Douglass , @Versace , @Velona , @Gonza , @Law , @Bizzle , @FXY @Edgar joto

Outbreak Helpers/clo: @SpeeD1Tn , @Fnabbe , @tokiits , @iSsoUu , @Quality , @django , @Silver , @SantaClaus , @GaNgy , @Leb .

alt text

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lo6guPf