Jailbreak #927
Serverdate : 2020 - 03- 22
Servertime : in 14:52 - out 15:06
Outbreak Member(s) : @Dexter @Marso @koko @Bizzle
Outbreak Helper(s) : LE elks!
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/EzdXHZ2

^[******]

alt text

Jailbreak #928 ~[Massive Jailbreak with San Andreas Pirates]~(maroon)

Serverdate : 2020 - 03- 22
Servertime : in 19:53 - out 20:30

Outbreak Member(s) : @koko @Marso @Poxiran @Pazoo @nicky @Exile
Outbreak Helper(s) : @San-Andreas-Pirates & some CLO's
alt text
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/sXV2vWs

alt text
@Cappo said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Media:

alt text
Type: Gun / Drugs Exchange with an OB member.
Partipicants: Me and @Marso
Backstory:

alt text
It was afternoon, as I got a an unknown call. Considering the intense few days that we had, I had a few doubts, but in the end, I managed to accept the call. Surprisingly, it was a member of the Outbreak Organization. As it's well known, we managed to work with them lately, we helped each other in slaying the law forces in the jail and we are surely having friendly relations. So, that member offered me an exchange, we, SAP will show off its best quality guns, for OB's drugs. I agreed
and got to work

alt text
alt text
I managed to quickly finish my last few drops of rum in my bottle and got up, heading to where the guns were at. The SAP members have been working amazingly well lately, thus our storage with guns were full. Definitely pleasing to see that. I got some top quality M4s, CS, grenades and snipers. I got the ammos as well and loaded everything on the boat. Started sailing to the given destination right after I was done with the loading
alt text
alt text
The sea seemed to be calm. The sailing happened to be easy, there were no waves, also none was daring to get inside the seas, due to obvious facts. After some minutes, I arrived at the place, as I was sure, the OB member managed to be there earlier. I parked my boat and got the gun boxes and headed to his car
alt text
alt text
alt text
I managed to load the guns in his trunk and also let him take the drugs and load them in my boat. In the meanwhile, we were talking about some juicy things that definitely got me interested...
alt text
The exchange was done. We both managed to exchange the boxes and started taking even further about...
alt text
From his latest information, cops are investigating the areas around jail, due to the massive Jail Breaks that were happening lately. The cops might be close enough to find and identify the people that were hosting those huge jail breaks. A bit worried, he shared with me that there's a new building that seems to be there temporary, right next to the jail. In fact, he says that it's full of cops and it's surely a pain to look at it, because it's way too close to the jail. I manage to give the person a smile and tell them that I'll call them later. Then, we both get in our vehicles and went in our way....

alt text
Event Type: LMS
Prize: $1.000.000
LWS/G6: @koko
Winner(s): @Xavier
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/WwokHw1

Event Type: Knock me off my NRG
Prize: $1.000.000
LWS/G6: @koko
Winner(s): @Smurf & @rowdy (500k each)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/sjfczdL

alt text
@Cappo said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Media:

alt text
The explanation of hospital attack
Partipicants: OB, SAP, CLO, IZC
Backstory:
alt text
It all started after that gun and drugs exchange that recently happened between SAP & OB. During it, I had a nice talk with the OB member, that managed to tell me some things that were worrying the group. As we found out, there has been built a temporary quarantine hospital that is right next to the Jail in Los Santos. Surprisingly for all, there were some fresh rumours that this "hospital" is there to identify the recent attacks towards the jail, that were coming from CLO, SAP, IZC and OB. The goal of that "hospital" is to identify the people that organize those attacks and thus jail them. I got quite worried as well, thus I quickly organized some good amount of people to take over that hospital and handle everyone that was daring to stop us. Actually minutes after, we got some information that there are a few more "hospitals" that could be use for spying, thus we're definitely ready to take them over, steal everything inside them and get it in our glorious cave!

alt text

Participants: Me and @Draven
Story: It was a typical day. I was checking to gun stocks while hanging out in OB base. The weapons are our main key, because we always fight against cops. After a little looking, I noticed AK 47 stocks are decreased. Before 1 week, we used too much AK 47s in a big jailbreak. So it was the time for buying new guns.
Outbreak has some deals about buying guns with 3 gang, so, i called gang rankeds by a phone one by one for asking if they are busy or not. But there is only one gang accepted me. It's Organization Zero. I talked with Mr.Draven by phone for buying guns from them. After that i took some cashs from OB moneys for gun costs and i went to Z base.
Draven welcomed me at the door and we went inside for checking guns. At the end we came to guns storage. Also I already knew Zero has good guns,so I was peacefull. Draven asked me for which guns i want, I said we have decrease in our AK 47 and grenade stocks. After that draven called some helpers for taking guns to my car. Meanwhile i helped them. And we went to secret place for paying gun costs. So everything was done. Finally,draven sent me some helpers with a car for taking care of me against cops. When i went to base, I put our new guns to OB warehouse. At the end of the day, It was a good deal with Z.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/adcLbDh

^[alt text]