Outbreak Organization Media Archive

Yoko

alt text
Participants: @Exile @PerrooLocoo
Story:
I drove PerroLoco to Mt.Chilliad,here we would begin the first phase of his recruitment,his challenge was to race me up Mount Chilliad! This was a test to see how much Stamina he had, and if he was in shape or not. If he wasn't able to get up the mountain as swiftly as I was, then he was weak. After all, how could he lose to a girl? The race was also timed, we had to race up the mountain in under 5 minutes or else the test would be futile!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
After the first phase was finished, we moved on the to the interviewing phase, I asked him a few questions about himself, he seemed very nervous and shy! But I could understand why....guys are always nervous around me! I asked him his name, why he wanted to join our clan and what he could offer, and then we began to meditate. We meditated for a couple of minutes to clear our minds and to also give our bodies a bit of a stretch,it was still early in the morning so doing this quick exercise was vital! Then we moved on to the next phase of his test!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

His final tests were to clear his mind, concentrate and attempt to jump off of Mount Chilliad in the car but take less than 15% damage to the vehicle, this takes amazing courage and skill to do so but he managed to pull it off. I then told him to drop me off at my brother's secret hideout,he's a lunatic that works with Outbreak,I wanted him to teach my brother how to break prisoners out of jail discreetly and effectively. Their first jailbreak was very smooth, there wasn't a cop in sight! Once my brother and Perro were done with the jailbreak, he was accepted into our family!