Your ingame alias: Pasha/Mr.Sanin
Your real name: Nac
Your DOB: 31/07/01 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovenian
Country of residence: Slovenia
Language skills: Slovenian,English,Balkan
English Proficiency: Solid 9/10

How long you have been playing: On and Off since 2015 had to create a new account somewhere in the middle now been on this one ever since 2019 or so!
Your strengths: Very help-full, I can get along with people very quickly, i can be very active unless there is a lot of work though out the weekdays I that I have to finish then it would be a bit harder but that would be it for my strengths..
Your weaknesses: I would say my temper. i could get frustrated quite fast but i can hold my self back otherwise i would say i don't have many weaknesses!

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Well i find my self really help-full and active and i think i could fit right into this position i could be active and help everyone that would need me as a SAHA member i would have any excuses if i would be online! and even if somebody would message me on discord if i had time i would come on and fix the issue asap as i dod usually with any group i am in and in the HQ- position! And also i have been wanting to be in any kind of staff position on SAES for a long time and this is the perfect moment to apply for SAES staff and show my actual work how i usually work with-in any groups or on any FiveM server's but I retired from Five; now so I would have way more time to work here!

Unique qualities you can offer: Knowledge, and some basic stuff, like Activity Kindness, Help to any members or Staff/Admins wherever i could help if i knew what to do i would jump in and help a hand, it's the kind of person i am!

Server Memberships: AA, GXT - Leader/Co-leader, CS, SAM, SAi, ZIP, BRINKS, RadioSA
Additional information: Pretty much said everything above, Well my name is Nac people usually call me Medo i'm from slovenia im 23 work from morning whenever to usually 3-4 pm my time which is 16:00 - 17:00 in-game time when i get home i usually take a rest or if i have any other work get on my PC but as a SAHA member i would get off work eat something and come work here on SAES!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Only punishment was a Mute!
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A No previous Bans!
  • Like 2