PaBLo's Application for B~B

PaBLo

banner.png

• Nickname: PaBLo
  • Username: pablo04
  • Nationality: Algerian

• How long have you been playing on SAES: Yeaars maybe 2016
  • Past memberships of other organizations [gangs/squads/companies] & Reasons for leaving each of the said organizations:
    Last: Secret Circle ( left everything was okey but i didnt feel confortable )
    Dead/Closed : Bloodz,GMC,MMC,Lunas,Pirus,Ballas,Urban Bandits,DIA, M, The Company , CDC , RF, VVZ....... ( i forget many xd)
  • Any previous punishments/bans:
    i got ban years ago for being in admin team of saes copycat server & own saes materials
  • Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?:
    hmm I applied specifically for BlackBullets because it is a well-established and respected gang known for its powerful and skilled team members. Joining BlackBullets has always been a challenging feat, but I am eager to try my luck because I truly want to be part of this family. Many of my friends are already members, and I am enthusiastic about contributing to the team in any way I can.
  • What are your strengths?: cracking , close fights , driving ......
  • What are your weaknesses?: maybe the sniper hs in turfs , im not that good but not that nub either , i just lost skills from last inactive period
  • Anything else you would like to add [optional]: what i will add for example ? im a server owner maybe ? and mapper/designer/devloper/3dmodeler........

banner.png

• Like 1