Sweissi

Ingame username: Sweissi4
Ingame nickname: Sweissi
Previous nicknames: Derp

Date started playing on SAES: 13/06/24 00:00

Current memberships: None

Previous memberships: AA

Previous punishments/bans: None

My strengths: Pretty fun to be around, mature and I do enjoy doing things as a group.

My weaknesses: Returned to this game after almost a decade, things have changed a lot and I still need to get a hang of the basics again.

Additional information: I used to be in AA back in the days, had been there for almost a year or so before I stopped. I doubt any of the old guys from back then are still in AA or even in the game anymore nor even remember me lol. I just wanted to see if it was possible to come back, if it is a no I do understand me being ''new'' and all. Hope y'all would consider letting me join back. Gracias! :)

I agree to the rules of this organisation: Yes
I agree to the rules of the community/server: Yes

@Sweissi Thank you for taking an interest in joining AA. We have moved our application process to our Discord server because it allows us more flexibility in how we form our applications, while also allowing easier contact with our applicants. If you are still interested, please join our Discord server and have a look at the recruitment section.
Invite link: https://discord.gg/V6H5gpP
Have a great weekend!