Goodbye SAES Community - EISA

Ban

Posted (edited)

As you can understand from the title, it’s the end of the road for EISA. Maybe you’ll close this page without even reading the first sentence, but it doesn’t really matter. Brondy and I created this squad with great enthusiasm just hours before the level application deadline, and it lasted more than 4 months. In this old community that’s almost as old as I am, 20 years, 4 months may not seem like a long time, but in our busy real lives, it was a significant period for us. We formed this squad to create even the smallest bit of fun, leave our mark, and contribute to the activity in the server we love and have been a part of for years. After clearly seeing that even these wouldn’t remain, we decided to bring this creation to an end as well.

As part of the unpopular and unloved police side, we apologize if we caused any annoyance in the game. Thank you to everyone in our squad and the SAES community for the good memories.

Spoiler

Sa51abl.pngBBMPL2n.pngfoP5dmZ.png

Edited by Ban
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

I would like to thank the people who trusted and believed in us on this journey. Being part of such a team and contributing positively to this server, where I have played for many years, has truly made me happy. Just as every beautiful thing comes to an end, this journey has also reached its conclusion. I offer my endless gratitude to all my teammates and those who supported us

y9iSlmC.png

• Like 3

You were great I liked that a team that begins a story from Italy as an Italian player that I am I'm sorry that I wasn't part of you but I liked patrolling with you a hug from all of you members from me👮‍♂️

• Like 2