Farewell - Comando Da Capital

Proton

Posted (edited)

7JvLv0w.png

Comando Da Capital
26/09/2021 - 26/05/2024
🕊️

Gathering my thoughts as I sit here, I can't help but feel a bittersweet pang in my heart as I announce the closure of Comando da Capital. For more than two years, it has been a place where people from diverse walks of life found common ground, understanding, and friendship. It's been a journey filled with laughter, shared experiences, and support. But as life's demands evolve and priorities shift, the time has come to bid a farewell to it.

Comando da Capital was my first official gang on SAES, my first taste of community in a digital world. Reviving it with @Killer was an honor, but now, as it fades away, I can't help but feel a deep sadness. We poured our hearts into acheiving what we acheived with the help of some great people.

So, to all who have been a part of this journey, I extend my deepest gratitude. Thank you for your support. Though the curtains may fall on Comando da Capital, the friendships forged within will endure. Farewell, but not goodbye.

Edited by Proton
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 24

It was a pleasure being with you guys, I had my best days here, CDC will never be forgotten and it will remain in our hearts, Rest In Peace.

• Like 2

Despite being enemies and trashtalking each other during wars, what you guys achieved is very respectable. You did not only manage to reach the top, you held it for very long and always within top 5 if not top 3. Sad to see another strong gang closing. Rest in peace.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

A family that will be forever in my heart and shall not be forgotten. it was a short journey for me but it was an epic journey getting to know all of the great men in cdc and having a great time with all,thanks to all of u guys and to the leaders that managed this gang so well and made a community that i felt like a member in a family not a gang, thanks to all cdc members to accept me as a brother and getting me out of depression <3.

Edited by Witz
  • Like 3

Outside of the trashtalking and the fact that we were enemies (me being UE) you did the best you could do and that is very respectable guys. Sad to see another gang being closed.

Farewell CDC!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...