[DENIED] [CS APPLICATION]: Niklaus

Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: xxmrtrollstylexx
Your ingame alias: Niklaus
Your real name: Abdullah
Your DOB: 30/07/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Emirati (UAE, Dubai)
Country of residence: United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Language skills: My native language is Arabic, I understand 90% of its dialects such as Peninsular (Includes all the gulf counties), Maghrebi (includes Tunisian & Algerian), Egyptian dialect, and many others. Also, I am fluent in English.
English Proficiency: Fluent.

How long you have been playing: For around 9 years I believe, had a couple of inactive periods due to real-life stuff such as my senior year in school, military service, and policy academy training.
Your strengths: I would consider one of my strengths to be a good listener, I do try to consider all perspectives before formulating a decision on a matter. I would also consider myself to be a quick learner and one who can adapt quickly to most situations. Finally, I would say that once given a task or role, I am dedicated enough to the position to give it my all and reach a higher standard than required.
Your weaknesses: I consider myself a bit weak when it comes to time management and teamwork due to me being independent. Regarding time management, I sometimes struggle with dealing with the amount of work within tight deadlines, but recently, I started breaking my tasks into smaller parts and trying to improve myself in it day by day. As I mentioned, I am independent and sometimes I get too independent and prefer to keep trying until I figure the solution out rather than ask others. However, I have been working on improving myself and getting better at it.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been playing on this server for a very long time, I understand everything when it comes to rules. I believe that I have a lot to offer and contribute to the server community.

Unique qualities you can offer: I am one of the most active players, which makes me available across all time zones. Also, as I mentioned earlier, I can adapt quickly to most situations which I feel would be important in the staff position.

Server Memberships: Gang: Black~Bullets | Groups: Cuban Liberation Organization, RaceTech, All Load Trucking, San Andreas Studios, Outbreak Organization, LoungeVC, and Cuban Cars.
Additional information: Hey there, I am Abdullah. I am a CIS student and my major is Security and Forensics. I started studying for my bachelor's degree a bit later than most of the people. I was called for mandatory military training once I graduated from high school. It is due to the national service rule we have in the UAE. After finishing the boot camp, I decided to join the police academy and become a cop, I worked for around 2 and a half years afterward, and then I decided to quit my job because of some life-changing rules that I discovered afterward and was not a big fan of. After that, I started studying for my bachelor's degree and I'm about to graduate soon (hopefully).

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have had some adminjails over the years, but the last one was many years ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have had only 1 legitimate ban in 2020 and it was for violating rule 16 (Purchasing in-game money with real-life currency)
  • Like 32
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png