Your real name: Carlos Isaias
Your DOB: 01/11/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: USA
Country of residence: USA
Language skills: English, some Spanish.
English Proficiency: 10/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2012
Your strengths: 100% English proficiency, work well with others, extroverted, always trying to help others, cool, calm, collected.
Your weaknesses: Time zone = inactivity during peak times during the work week, RP needs practice

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I believe SAHA needs more activity from players, always seeing forum posts taking weeks for a response, always been interested in real estate IRL, I enjoy helping players resolve their issues in a timely manner.

Unique qualities you can offer: Fantastic service with a smile, activity on discord and forums since my job allows me to use my phone whenever, assist players at all times as much as I can.

Server Memberships: EISA
Additional information: I want to join SAHA to eventually be on the board (if any) so we can overhaul the F1 and rules section here on the forums. I believe that they are confusing to the novice player, and can be explained better so that the rules on here and in game can correlate with one another.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: n/a
Previous (legitimate) bans: n/a
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png