Underground Empire - Media Archive

Ammar

@blaze said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

alt text
Date: 23/3/2021
Title: The scam in the drug dealing
Roleplay Number: #10
Participants: BloodZ + @NRG-aka-Caligula
Story: Recently the price of cocaine had risen a lot and I was trying to find someone who had a good price, Capu told me that he knew someone and gave me his number. I got on the phone and asked if you were the person I needed, he was and he told me he had good quality cocaine and a good price so I told him to meet me at an old house in the mountains after I gave him the address, I called my homies. I got in the car and left for the meeting place when I arrived I saw the person I had talked to on the phone after a few minutes of discussion he told me that the drug bags are in the car, Chezzy went to get the bags but before handing over the money, I tried a small amount to understand if it is the quality we were talking about. After I tried it I immediately realized that he was trying to deceive us, I told the boys to send him to a place where others could not find him. We went to a place in the woods and got out of the car, I took all the things he had, I took the guns from my belt and I continued to shoot him to death.
Screenshots:
alt text

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::