Application Type: SAHA

Your ingame username: Kira12345
Your ingame alias: Kira
Your real name: Kouki aymen
Your DOB: 24/05/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunis
Language skills: I am fluent in Arabic, as it is my native language. I can communicate effectively in various dialects and styles, both verbally and in writing. In English, I would consider myself an intermediate speaker. I can comfortably engage in everyday conversations and understand the main points of texts, but I'm still working on refining my grammar and vocabulary. As for French, my skills are at a basic level. I can understand and express simple ideas, but I may struggle with more complex language structures. I'm actively working on improving my proficiency in both English and French
English Proficiency: I would consider myself an intermediate English speaker. I can communicate comfortably in most everyday situations and understand the main points of conversations and texts. However, I may still struggle with more complex grammar structures and vocabulary, especially in formal or technical contexts

How long you have been playing: Since 2019
Your strengths: As a prospective member of SAHA I bring a strong combination of organizational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for providing quality housing services to the citizens. I have a solid understanding of the housing system within the game and am adept at managing property affairs efficiently and fairly. My communication skills allow me to effectively liaise with tenants, address their concerns, and ensure their housing needs are met. Additionally, I am committed to maintaining the integrity of the housing system and upholding the rules and regulations set forth by SAHA
Your weaknesses: I dont have sorry

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying for the SAHA position because i ensuring that all players have access to quality housing options. I have a strong interest in housing management within the game and believe that my skills in organization, communication, and attention to detail make me well-suited for this role. I am excited about the opportunity to be part of the SAHA

Unique qualities you can offer: One unique quality I can offer is my adaptability and eagerness to learn. I thrive in dynamic environments where I can continually challenge myself and acquire new skills. Whether it's mastering new game mechanics, adapting to changes within the saes community, or taking on new responsibilities, I approach each opportunity with enthusiasm and a growth mindset. My ability to quickly adapt to evolving situations and my willingness to embrace new challenges make me a valuable asset to any team

Server Memberships: I'm proud to be a member of several communities, each offering unique experiences and opportunities. As a Santucci Mob member, I contribute to a tight-knit group dedicated to a shared vision and goals. Additionally, my involvement with Outbreak allows me to participate in specialized operations, honing my skills and collaborating with like-minded individuals. Furthermore, being a trusted member of LWS demonstrates my commitment to upholding integrity and reliability within the community. These memberships not only provide me with valuable connections but also allow me to grow personally and contribute meaningfully to various endeavors."
Additional information: As a dedicated member of the Santucci Mob, Outbreak and LWS my commitment extends beyond the present as I strive to achieve future goals within these communities. I envision taking on greater leadership roles, guiding and mentoring fellow members, and contributing to strategic decision-making processes to shape the direction of our organizations

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: When I first started playing, I made some mistakes that resulted in receiving mutes and being placed in admin jail. As a new player, I was still learning the rules and proper etiquette within the gaming community. However, I've taken those experiences as opportunities to educate myself and improve my behavior. Since then, I've familiarized myself with the server rules and guidelines, and I've made a conscious effort to adhere to them at all times
Previous (legitimate) bans: One time by terry i dont remember the reason
  • Like 6

• Brophy changed the title to [SAHA APPLICATION]: Kira

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png