Closed Organisation  ·  24 members

The Secret Circle

The Secret Circle - Media Archive

Curny

spacer.png

RP number: 16

Date: 25/06/2024

Story: 

In the dimly lit underground base of The Secret Circle, I was lounging in the common room, sipping on a cup of coffee and catching up on some mission reports. The walls were lined with monitors displaying various feeds from our operations around Los Santos, and the hum of computers filled the air. It was a rare moment of calm in our otherwise hectic lives.

Suddenly, the door to the room slid open with a soft hiss, and in walked our leader, known to us only as "The Phantom." Cloaked in a dark trench coat, his face was partially obscured by the shadow of his hood. He exuded an aura of authority and mystery that commanded respect from all of us.

"Agent 47," he called out, his voice steady and commanding. I immediately straightened up, setting my coffee aside and giving him my full attention.

"Yes, sir?" I responded, my heart rate quickening slightly. When The Phantom called on you, it was never for a trivial matter.

"We have a crucial task at hand," he began, his piercing gaze locking onto mine. "Our new base in Los Santos is nearing completion, but we need to ensure its security. I need you to go to our allied security store, SecureTech, and gather a complete set of surveillance cameras and any other equipment necessary for our security system."

I nodded, understanding the gravity of the mission. "Consider it done, sir."

With a nod of approval, The Phantom handed me a list of the equipment required and turned to leave. "Be swift and discreet," he added before disappearing down the corridor.

I quickly geared up, grabbing my jacket and keys, and headed to the garage. My sleek black car was waiting, its engine purring as I started it up. I navigated through the underground tunnels until I emerged onto the bustling streets of Los Santos.

The drive to SecureTech was uneventful, the city's neon lights blurring past as I focused on the task at hand. Upon arriving at the store, I was greeted by Marcus, the owner, who was well-acquainted with The Secret Circle and our unique needs.

"Agent 47, good to see you," Marcus said with a knowing smile. "I've got everything you need right here."

He led me to the back of the store, where an assortment of high-tech surveillance cameras, motion detectors, and other security gear was neatly laid out. We quickly loaded everything into my car, ensuring it was all secure for the journey back.

"Thanks, Marcus," I said, shaking his hand firmly. "We'll make sure this equipment is put to good use."

"Stay safe out there," he replied, giving me a nod as I headed back to my car.

The return trip to our base was smooth, the city's night traffic light at this hour. As I drove through the gates and into the underground garage, I felt a sense of accomplishment. The security of our new base was a top priority, and I was proud to play a part in ensuring it.

Back inside, I carefully unloaded the equipment and stored it in our secure storage room, making sure everything was accounted for. The Phantom would be pleased with the efficiency and success of the mission.

With the gear safely stored away, I headed back to the common room, my mind already shifting to the next task. In The Secret Circle, there was always another mission, another challenge. But for now, I allowed myself a brief moment of satisfaction, knowing I had contributed to the safety and security of our operations in Los Santos.

Participant(s): TSC

Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

vCvYTlU.pngdZhsm9H.pngyN5uNOn.png72OLozH.pngyRHx8sR.pngkROzBY9.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

RP number: 17

Date: 26/06/2024

Story: 

I'm Shikomaru, a member of the The~Secret~Circle gang. They are the most respected and revered gang in town, and I am proud to be a part of them. But one day I realized that I had little money left, and this is unforgivable for a member of such a gang. I began to think about how to fix the situation.

After much deliberation, I decided to rob a burger joint. I knew it would be easy since the burger joint is not far from my base. I took my van and drove out to the case.

Arriving at the place, I entered from the back entrance and inspected the burger house to make sure that there were no unnecessary witnesses. Then I rushed inside and killed the saleswoman. After that, I put all the money from the cash register in my bag and took it back to the base. 

Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Lightning
  • Like 2

spacer.png

RP number: 18

Story: 

In the heart of The Secret Circle's underground base, I was enjoying a rare moment of relaxation. The hum of the base's systems and the soft glow of monitors provided a strangely comforting backdrop. I was just about to dive into a new book when a thought crossed my mind, breaking my tranquility.

I remembered our last mission had significantly depleted our armory. We were running low on our essential firearms and ammunition. Knowing the importance of being well-armed in Los Santos, I decided to take immediate action.

I reached for my phone and dialed the number for our allied gun shop, Ammu-Nation. The owner, Carl, was a trusted partner and had always given us good deals.

"Carl, it's Agent 47 from The Secret Circle," I said as he picked up the call.

"Agent 47, always a pleasure. What can I do for you today?" Carl's voice was warm and welcoming.

"We're running low on our stock, and I need to make a significant purchase. I was hoping we could strike a deal. How about a 50% discount on a bulk order?" I proposed, confident in our longstanding relationship.

There was a brief pause on the other end before Carl responded, "You drive a hard bargain, but for The Secret Circle, I'll make it happen. Come by, and we'll sort it out."

"Thanks, Carl. I'll be there soon," I replied, ending the call.

Grabbing a briefcase loaded with cash from the safe, I made my way to the garage. My car, sleek and black, was ready to go. I drove through the underground tunnels and onto the streets of Los Santos, the city's energy pulsing around me.

The drive to Ammu-Nation was quick, and soon I pulled up outside the shop. The neon sign flickered above the door, casting a red glow on the sidewalk. I stepped out of the car, opened the trunk, and retrieved the briefcase.

Inside the shop, Carl greeted me with a firm handshake. "Agent 47, good to see you. Let's get down to business."

We moved to the back of the store, where Carl had already laid out a selection of firearms and ammunition. Together, we went through a list of what I needed: handguns, rifles, shotguns, and plenty of ammo. As we packed the gear, the tension of the transaction melted away, replaced by a mutual understanding of the importance of our work.

Once everything was ready, I handed Carl the briefcase. He opened it, quickly counting the money before nodding in satisfaction. "Always a pleasure doing business with you."

"Likewise, Carl," I replied, loading the last of the gear into my car. With the trunk now packed with weapons, I shook Carl's hand once more and headed back to the base.

The drive back was uneventful, the weight of the armory in my trunk a constant reminder of the responsibility I carried. Upon arriving at the base, I drove into the garage, parking my vehicle in our designated storage area.

I carefully unloaded the weapons, placing them in our secure storage. The new stock would ensure we were well-prepared for any challenges that lay ahead. As I finished, I took a moment to reflect on the importance of our alliances and the strength they brought to The Secret Circle.

With the mission complete, I returned to the common room, ready to pick up my book once more. In The Secret Circle, moments of calm were fleeting, but they were always well-earned. I knew that, thanks to our efforts today, we were stronger and more secure, ready for whatever Los Santos might throw our way.

Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

Wgf2pEs.png7KAf1LO.pngQRKF8D9.pngM88MmMS.pngkF2iAV0.pngv2JNRfM.pngX6yFMAK.png7MOtiHy.pngz4mFEyw.pngv5lDuBw.pngBzkX7Ix.pngPKaWg8N.pngab3dCSv.pngty7Gz5G.png

Edited by Happ
  • Like 3

spacer.png

RP number: 19

Story: 

It was a rare quiet day at The Secret Circle's underground base. I was lounging in the common room, savoring the calm before the storm. The mission reports were stacked neatly on the table, the monitors displayed various feeds, and the hum of the base's systems provided a familiar, comforting backdrop. As I sipped my coffee, an idea sparked in my mind, a brilliant stroke of inspiration that could tip the scales in our favor for the upcoming heists.

The police patrols in Los Santos were getting more intense, and their surveillance systems were a constant thorn in our side. What we needed was a way to neutralize their communication without drawing attention. I knew just the person to call: our tech hacker buddy, known in our circle as "Ghost."

Grabbing my phone, I dialed Ghost's number. He picked up almost immediately. "Ghost here, what's up?"

"Ghost, it's Agent 47. We have some big heists coming up, but the cops are all over Los Santos. I need a small, unnoticeable signal jammer to disrupt their communications."

There was a brief pause before Ghost replied, his voice tinged with excitement. "Consider it done. Give me until tomorrow. I'll have it ready."

"Perfect. Thanks, Ghost," I said, feeling a surge of anticipation.

The next day, true to his word, Ghost called. "Meet me next to the cinema in Los Santos, in the alleyway. I've got your jammer."

I geared up and headed to the garage, my sleek black car waiting for me. The drive to the cinema was smooth, the city's early morning light casting long shadows. I parked a few blocks away and walked to the alleyway where Ghost was waiting.

"Agent 47," he greeted me with a nod, holding a small device in his hand. "This little beauty will jam any signal within a mile radius. And it's virtually undetectable."

I handed him a thick stack of money, more than he had asked for. "Keep this, Ghost. Consider it a token of our appreciation and a promise of future work."

He smiled, pocketing the cash. "Always a pleasure doing business with you."

With the signal jammer securely tucked into my jacket, I made my way back to the car and headed towards the Los Santos Police Department. Parking a safe distance away, I watched the building, noting the patrol patterns and waiting for the right moment.

Time passed slowly, but patience was key. Finally, I saw my opportunity: the entrance was clear, and the patrols had momentarily shifted away. I moved swiftly, making my way to the side of the building and up the stairs to the roof.

The roof was quiet, and I quickly found a spot to install the jammer. I hid it beneath some roofing material, ensuring it blended in perfectly. With the device in place, I made my way back down, careful to avoid drawing attention.

Once back on the ground, I walked calmly but briskly to my car. Sliding into the driver's seat, I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. No one had seen me. I started the engine and drove back to the base, the adrenaline still coursing through my veins.

Back at the base, I parked the car in the garage and headed to the common room. The mission had been a success, and our heists were now one step closer to being foolproof. I lit a cigarette, taking a deep drag and allowing myself a moment of satisfaction.

In The Secret Circle, victories like these were hard-earned and celebrated, no matter how small. As the smoke curled up into the dim light, I knew we were ready for whatever challenges lay ahead in Los Santos.

Participant(s): TSC @rexo223

Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

dC8KsYA.png94igz5V.pngTmcVwhQ.pngsWFbX4V.pngtNuyhKd.pngt7QfyUv.pngh9psD7T.png7h8Lqe3.pngJYtdGBC.pngDP7CI0M.pngBVo6Bka.pngRB2PYUl.pngUlOl7t7.pngv9O0Atc.png

Edited by Happ
  • Like 2

spacer.png

RP number: 20

Story: 

It was a typical night in Los Santos, the city’s lights reflecting off the wet streets as I cruised around, the urge to make some quick cash gnawing at me. The Secret Circle always needed funds, and I had just the idea to score big. My old tow truck, parked next to my house, was about to become the centerpiece of my plan.

I pulled up to my place, climbed into the tow truck, and set off into the night, my eyes scanning for the perfect target. The streets of Los Santos were bustling, but I was patient, knowing that the right opportunity would present itself.

After driving for a while, I spotted it: a sleek, luxurious vehicle parked in a quiet, upscale neighborhood. The car was a tech lover’s dream, loaded with high-end electronic components that would fetch a fortune on the black market. I drove past it once, casually checking for any signs of the owner. The coast was clear.

I circled back and positioned the tow truck in front of the car. With quick, practiced movements, I hooked up the car to the truck, constantly glancing around to ensure no one was watching. The operation was smooth, and within moments, I was driving away with the high-tech prize in tow.

Navigating through the city, I headed to an undisclosed location known only to The Secret Circle. It was a dimly lit garage on the outskirts of town, perfect for the discreet work I had in mind. I parked the tow truck inside, unhooked the car, and began my inspection.

The vehicle was a goldmine. I carefully removed the internal electronic components: the navigation system, onboard computer, premium sound system, and more. Each piece was worth a small fortune. As I worked, I imagined the hefty sum these parts would bring in, fueling our operations and lining our pockets.

Once I had stripped the car of everything valuable, I closed its doors and hooked it back up to the tow truck. The final phase of the plan was to ensure the vehicle was never traced back to us. I drove to the Los Santos Ocean, choosing a secluded spot where no one would witness the disposal.

Under the cover of darkness, I positioned the truck near the edge of the pier. With a final check to make sure no one was around, I released the car, watching it tumble into the water and disappear beneath the waves. The evidence was now sleeping with the fishes.

I climbed back into the tow truck and sped away, the adrenaline still pumping through my veins. The night had gone off without a hitch. Back at the base, I secured the valuable components, ready to sell them off to online buyers who wouldn’t ask any questions.

Lighting a cigarette, I leaned back and exhaled, a sense of triumph washing over me. The Secret Circle would be pleased with the night's haul, and our operations in Los Santos would continue to thrive. In this city, opportunities were everywhere, and it was up to us to seize them, one heist at a time.

Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

v9O0Atc.pngXEMXksb.pngpTOIASm.pngZqGFZYG.png7Sw8mXl.pngCjOaemy.pngGocsMwP.png3kdYGwG.pngHQDTGay.pngkfvqwiz.pngxuCEVYQ.png38i6awv.pngYvJw3Mn.png

• Like 3

spacer.png

RP number: 21

Date: 27/06/2024

Story: 

The base was unusually quiet that afternoon. I was in the common room, flipping through some mission reports while enjoying a rare moment of relaxation. The dim lights and the constant hum of our equipment provided a calming atmosphere, a brief respite from the chaos that usually enveloped The Secret Circle.

My phone buzzed on the table, interrupting the tranquility. The caller ID displayed a familiar name: Carl, the owner of our allied Ammu-Nation gun shop. I picked up immediately.

"Agent 47 here."

"Agent 47, it's Carl. We've got a problem," Carl's voice was tinged with frustration. "There's a new gun shop in town undercutting my prices. It's hurting my business badly. I need your help to take care of it."

I listened carefully, my mind already formulating a plan. "What do you need me to do?"

"Exterminate the competition. Take out the owner, make it clear that no one messes with Ammu-Nation. In return, The Secret Circle will get a 25% discount on all purchases for life."

The offer was too good to pass up. "Consider it done, Carl. I'll be there soon."

I geared up and drove to Carl's shop. He greeted me with a firm handshake and a knowing look. "I've got some hardware ready for you," he said, leading me to a back room filled with weapons. I selected a reliable rifle and a few extra magazines, ensuring I was well-prepared for the task ahead.

"Good luck, Agent 47. Make it clean," Carl said as I loaded up.

With the weapons secured, I set off towards the rival gun shop, my mind focused on the mission. The drive through Los Santos was uneventful, but the tension in the air was palpable. This was a crucial operation, one that required precision and ruthlessness.

I parked a short distance away from the target location, a nondescript building in a quiet part of town. The lack of activity around the shop suggested I had chosen the right time to strike. I approached the door, my rifle at the ready, and with a swift kick, I busted it open.

The owner, a middle-aged man, looked up in shock as I stormed in. I aimed my rifle directly at him, my voice cold and commanding. "You messed with the wrong people. Apologize and hand over all the money you've made."

His hands shook as he fumbled to open the cash register, stammering apologies as he shoved the money into a bag. I took the bag, the weight of the cash a satisfying reminder of the mission's success.

"You should have known better," I said, my voice low. Without hesitation, I pulled the trigger, a single shot echoing through the shop. The owner crumpled to the floor, lifeless.

I exited swiftly, the bag of money slung over my shoulder, and returned to my car. The drive back to the base was quick, my heart still pounding from the adrenaline. Once inside the safety of our underground garage, I secured the money and made my way to the common room.

Lighting a cigarette, I dialed Carl's number. "It's done. The competition has been eliminated."

Carl's voice was filled with relief. "Thank you, Agent 47. As promised, you now have a 25% discount for life at Ammu-Nation. The Secret Circle is always welcome here."

I ended the call, a sense of accomplishment washing over me. In Los Santos, loyalty and power were everything, and today, we had solidified both. As I took a drag from my cigarette, I knew that The Secret Circle's influence continued to grow, one decisive action at a time.

Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

8M5bopq.pngI576RVc.png1MBEwPq.pngmnBQ2YQ.pngYmLZEok.png60LTaKp.png6VFaaWz.pngNV9JzwK.pngIWTLntt.pngGKhwKQq.pngf6PvCzP.png

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

FtXZvRk.png

Activity Number: #217

Date:  3/07/2024

Type of Activity: Store Robbery

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

XMvHbU6.png

Edited by scat
  • Like 2