Your ingame alias: Asgal
Your real name: Metehan
Your DOB: 22/06/2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turk
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: Turkish C2 - German A2
English Proficiency: B2 proficiency

How long you have been playing: We have been playing with my brother Soulfly since 2011.
Your strengths: I have an authoritarian, respectful, serious, mature and solution-oriented character. With my calmness, I can easily carry out the tasks I am responsible for. This makes my job easier because I can stay calm under stress.
Your weaknesses: I don't know SAHA commands. 🙂

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been playing in SAES since a young age. I think I can cope with this responsibility with the maturity of my age. Rather than writing fancy articles here, I would rather show you what I can do when given the chance.

Unique qualities you can offer: Maybe my qualities may be similar to others. As I said before, I believe that I can offer players a comfortable gaming process with my calmness, knowledge and positive approach. In addition, I would like to help as much as I can with my graphic design and script knowledge. This will be an experience for me. I am excited 🙂 Of course if I'm accepted

Server Memberships: I wanted to point this out first. We have previously created gangs such as BBMC, VLA, The Pirus and made them official. We closed it for reasons we did not want to. In addition to these, my current memberships are: CS HQ - SaS HQ - Brinks - ZIP - SAI - SAM - PC - GXT
Additional information: I'm not going to beat around the bush with fancy words. However, if you give me a chance, I will prove to you that I can fulfill my responsibility with quality. Thank you in advance for reading my application.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't think there are any punishments right now. I may have a mute punishment history
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by Asgal
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png