Application Type: SAHA

Your ingame username: Mamo123
Your ingame alias: Flappy
Your real name: Jasser
Your DOB: 06/06/02 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisien
Country of residence: Sousse
Language skills: French (Fluent), English (Intermediate), Arabic (Native)
English Proficiency: Intermediate

How long you have been playing: I have been playing SAES for approximately 7 years.
Your strengths: Excellent communication skills, quick learner, calm under pressure, strong teamwork abilities, basic housing knowledge.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes overly critical of myself, working on improving time management skills.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying for the SAHA position because I am deeply committed to ensuring that all members of the SAES community have access to safe and suitable housing. I understand the importance of providing housing assistance to players, especially newcomers, to enhance their gameplay experience and foster a sense of belonging within the community. With my strong organizational skills and dedication to helping others, I am eager to contribute to the SAHA team and assist in managing housing resources effectively to meet the diverse needs of our community members.

Unique qualities you can offer: As a fluent French speaker, I can effectively communicate with a wide range of players who may require housing assistance. Additionally, my attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks will enable me to handle housing inquiries efficiently and ensure that all community members receive prompt and personalized support.

Server Memberships: I'm currently apart of SWAT/SAM(SHQ)/TMH/ZIP.
Additional information: I'am dedicated to upholding the values and regulations of SAES and am committed to promoting a positive and inclusive gaming environment for all players.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Regrettably, I do not recall the specific date of my previous admin jails. However, it has been quite some time since those occurrences, and to the best of my knowledge, they have been relatively infrequent
Previous (legitimate) bans: Hopefully,i didn't get banned before.

Edited by flappy
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png