Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: lightning12
Your ingame alias: Lightning
Your real name: Adik
Your DOB: 27/06/01 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Israeli
Country of residence: Israel
Language skills: Hebrew, English and Russian.
English Proficiency: C1

How long you have been playing: Since early 2017
Your strengths: To start with one of my biggest strengths as a person or "player", is that I have excessive understanding and experience in leadership, moving people the right way as it could be in-game or even in real life on some occasions, other one of the path that I follow in life that I count as strength is honesty and loyalty towards the people I'm encountering with daily, you won't see me have prejudice on people I have never seen before just because of their birthplace or religion, first I would encounter them as a person or player and have some first impression if that impression is negative in any way I would just "back-off" and not encounter with them unless needed.
Your weaknesses: Well, the last time I applied I mentioned a weakness that I still have, but it is on a straight level, It is that I tend to have dark humor, by now many people know that I tend to have that, some people take those as a joke, but some people take it the other way and take them negatively which are most of the time not intended to do so.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: One of the main reasons that I'm applying today for the community staff position is because I have been part of this community for years now. I have always been impressed by the work done and how the other server administrators stay intact with what is going on within the community and always help the others, I wanted to take another "step" into the brass and the community itself and contribute in that way as if it is my knowledge in gameplay or server rules and share some of that knowledge to the community or new players that join the server on daily-basis.

Unique qualities you can offer: I would say that one of the strongest qualities I can offer is dedication, I am dedicated to the mission or job that is given, or I'm open to it, and I will always attempt to finish it with the best quality that I can complete at that time, furthermore with the dedication I have given to the server in the past years, I've learned how to correctly act and communicate with the people within the community and understand their needs, usually it comes usefully in some situations in the game or maybe in real-life because understanding the person in a right way sometimes can bring them into some sort of right path. Additionally, as I've stated in my strength I would count it here as well, with my extended experience in leadership in real life and in-game I have managed to do some successful projects in my life and for other people, which opened to me many doors that made me see myself as a great leader with quality communication skills.

Server Memberships: The Secret Circle, Cuban Cars, GXT
Additional information: My name is Adik, and I'm currently 22 years old, In around two weeks I'm finally being released from the military after a couple of hefty years, afterward planning on having a bit of break at home before continuing with my job and starting to study on a desired profession, I also really enjoy spending time with people if it will encounter as speaking on discord and playing in game or just having fun with friends and people outside of gaming.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Received one warning for a rule-break encounter that I did a bit ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Edited by Lightning
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1