Closed Organisation  ·  11 members

HoodBoyZ

HoodBoyZ - Media Archive

Miltingary

v4A6Hix.png
Date: 10/04/2024
Story: Miltingary was sitting alone in the vicinity of the hood, spending some time. Gang affairs were particularly complex these days. It was known that there were plenty of enemy gang members lurking around. When a vehicle passed in front of Miltingary, he initially didn't pay much attention. However, when the same vehicle passed a few more times, he started to become suspicious. He thought that members of the rival gang were surveilling the hood. When the same vehicle passed once more, Miltingary didn't leave anything to chance. He drew his weapon and rained bullets upon the driver. After the driver was dead, he went to check the corpse and realized that the man was indeed from the rival gang. He quickly ran away from there
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/vjHbdm2

• Like 2

v4A6Hix.png
Date: 11/04/2024
Story: On a sunny day, two members of the HoodBoyZ were hanging out on the street. However, what they didn't know was that the leader of a rival gang had hired a hitman to take out some of the HoodBoyZ members. The hitman was a professional at his job. They got bored and wanted to do some rap, so they decided to head to the studio, away from their safe neighborhood. Unbeknownst to them, the hired hitman was secretly following them. When the members arrived at the studio and started recording, the hitman quietly entered and caught them off guard, killing both of them. Then, he quickly fled the scene.
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Ep2YQyT.png

pAAwml3.png

m3vECvt.png

9NkH1bW.png

sF4Ig6O.png

roMe9B8.png

RHD7qTy.png

bLIrHw4.png

Y6Ef20w.png

RQmvhCW.png

• Like 1

v4A6Hix.png
Date: 13/04/2024
Story: While I was watching the view at home, my phone rang. My friend said they were running out of drugs and needed some more. I contacted the nearest gangs in Los Santos and found out that CripZ got some drugs to sell. I prepared my vehicle and went to CripZ base, where I traded with them. They welcomed me well and we had a short meeting. After loading the drugs into my vehicle, I set out to give the drugs to my friends.
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

zpoTQss.png

WfjVfnE.png

vjzqoZQ.png

MOroKXv.png

IZ930df.png

c7I6Y7B.png

gDq2amn.png

oaLZkae.png

nHAkAQZ.png

rIvwmG3.png