Your ingame username: zarc
Your ingame alias: Zarc
Your real name: Christian
Your DOB: 04/05/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Italian
Country of residence: Italy
Language skills: Italian: 10/10 English 6/10
English Proficiency: My level of English is to be proposed but I am also trying to attend remedial English courses as I still have a lot to learn

How long you have been playing: I arrived in the summer of 2021, I still remember it was July or August, but I was inactive for 1 month but then I learned, thanks and some players, how the server worked
Your strengths: My strength and I try to stay calm in any situation I get back at and try to get out of the situation based on my choices and also think first another strength of mine is that I am now very often very active so I have no problems in life and I have time to do what I want
Your weaknesses: Speaking of weaknesses, I haven't yet understood what my weaknesses are but one thing is certain, let's say I'm not very practiced in PvP, I understand that this question is useless in my question but I just can't ask myself about my weaknesses

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I applied for SAHA because I would like to start from the basic level, I don't want to start from CS straight away because I wouldn't feel like it but I've been playing here for at least 3 years, it seems few but very interested in helping the SAES community and all the players that they are part and that they will be welcome

Unique qualities you can offer: Maturity, wisdom and availability at all times I feel really helpful in offering any help to SAES

Server Memberships: SAPA Squad: ALT Trucker: Government Gov.Staff: Rtech Racer: TMH Racer: Donator: BRINKS Member:
Additional information: it means that it's my first time applying and I'm applying on SAES as a STAFF at the beginning when there were advertisements for recruitment I didn't apply because I had just arrived and then I wasn't sure what I was going to apply for so I would also like to say that I understand maybe I'm not a nobody I try to learn and I will always learn I'm very happy playing SAES and it's a beautiful community that welcomed me with open arms for everything I needed I might be trivial what I'm saying but everyone thinks as it is thinking

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I only had one punishment for DMing 3 people using the Donor Spawn
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never got a ban
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1