Your real name: Amir
Your DOB: 04/04/01 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: German / Tunisian
Country of residence: Germany
Language skills: English, German, French and Arabic
English Proficiency: B2

How long you have been playing: since 2011 but active since 2016
Your strengths: My strengths lie in my strong attention to detail, ability to effectively manage my time and priorities, and my dedication to continuous learning and improvement. I thrive in dynamic environments, adapt quickly to change, and problem-solving skills. Additionally, my excellent communication and interpersonal skills enable me to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and build positive relationships in The game.
Your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is a bias towards analytical thinking, which sometimes hinders me from making decisions quickly and effectively. I am currently working on developing my skills in strategic decision-making and innovative thinking to improve my ability to analyze and make decisions with more confidence and speed.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying for this position because I am deeply passionate about San Andreas Housing Agency, and I believe that my skills and experiences align well with the requirements of the role. I am eager to contribute my expertise and make a meaningful impact within the organization.

Unique qualities you can offer: I bring a blend of adaptable skills and creative thinking, coupled with strong work ethic and collaborative spirit. With leadership abilities and a continuous learning mindset, I effectively communicate and deliver results with passion and dedication.

Server Memberships: CripZ
Additional information: Hi, I'am RikKi 🙂 a gymrat who like to play saes in his free time and have fun with petrow in GT

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Mute (wrong chat)
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by RikKi
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png