Application Type: SAHA

Your ingame username: chulivivicus
Your ingame alias: Chafloque
Your real name: Daniel
Your DOB: 03/06/03
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Peruvian
Country of residence: Peru
Language skills: I handle Spanish well as it is my native language and I have developed a good level of English through education.
English Proficiency: 7/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2017
Your strengths: I see myself as having the moral capacity to label myself as a person who is capable of actively working as a team, seeking constant communication and someone who assumes responsibility equivalent to the priority of the work to be done. I consider that I am a capable and available person at all times when required, as indicated by the tendency that characterizes me.
Your weaknesses: I consider myself a naturally impatient person and very distrustful of some individuals. In addition to being cold when facing situations that at times may require a softer point of view. Needless to say, in the name of duty and daily life, everything is put aside to prevent what constitutes me from harming others and myself.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: My interest in occupying this position is based on the perception I have of being able to meet the requested objectives, in order to contribute my service to this community that receives me year after year and that I greatly respect through my conduct and dedication. I do not consider myself someone who has recently joined so as not to transcend or someone who has spent many years just to count them one by one, I have the vocation to really contribute from the SAHA position and the capacity thanks to all the experiences learned throughout these years, to fulfill all the services to offer, hand in hand with the entire team.

Unique qualities you can offer: I have the ability to hold positions and make decisions that require leadership and cold blood. I can communicate fluently with individuals with varying abilities in English and Spanish. I am resilient in the sense that I can adapt to various situations imposed by the unpredictable nature of the server. I do not carry prejudices or impediments to not show myself as help and support when someone needs any of the facilities provided by the San Andreas Housing Agency.

Server Memberships: Renegados Member and ALT Trucker.
Additional information: As many know, I am 21 years old, I found the server by chance along with some friends. I really like playing sports, I am a fan of soccer and I also know how to play tennis. I enjoy my time with my family and also with my close friends.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I recognize some mutes, warnings and a notable adminjail committed in my first weeks at SAES.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by chafloque
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png