[DENIED] [CS APPLICATION]: blizzard / hekmatyar / valkyrie / Esdeath / kyuketsuki

Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: dopeblizz
Your ingame alias: blizzard / hekmatyar / valkyrie / Esdeath / kyuketsuki
Your real name: Codrin
Your DOB: 26/01/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Romanian.
Country of residence: Romania.
Language skills: English, Romanian.
English Proficiency: B2.

How long you have been playing: Since end of 2013.
Your strengths: I'm a good analyst, I pay great attention to detail. I'm creative and I can come up with a lot of funny stuff. Although being laid back most of the times, I do know when seriousness is required. I'm also a good mediator and I'm striving to please everyone involved!
Your weaknesses: I can be a little bit mean sometimes. ^w^

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: As I have stated in my previous application from a year ago, I did assist in a few report solvings with a community staff from back then and I really enjoyed the whole process. I do still keep my interest over it since back then! OwO

Unique qualities you can offer: I might be one of the few people in this server with a 10 year clean record from any punishments (aside from a few troll mutes, kicks and bans done by my friends), so I would say I have a very solid grasp when it comes to understanding and applying the server rules correctly! @_@

Server Memberships: Killing Joke, CLO.
Additional information: Konnichiwa! I am blizzard, I like to watch animes and read mangas in my free time. (◕‿◕✿)

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Zero, nada, blank, nil, void, black hole, oblivion, goose egg.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Zero, nada, blank, nil, void, black hole, oblivion, goose egg.
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
  • Moist 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Sad 1