[DENIED] [CS APPLICATION]: Laza

Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: l4ki1
Your ingame alias: Laza
Your real name: Lazar
Your DOB: 19/10/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: I am Serbian nationalities.
Country of residence: I'm living in Serbia.
Language skills: I do speak fluently Serbian and English.
English Proficiency: I would've given myself seven out of ten.

How long you have been playing: I'm playing on this community since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012. Although on the previous forums, my account were registered abit later.
Your strengths: I could begin with this, such as I am an old player here, who has spent more than ten years, of course with some breaks. I have spent on this community many players, some of them has stopped playing, some of them still exists. I do have a big knowledge about this game, because playing for such this long period, it's not a small amount of time spent playing. My biggest experience could be described in a few different ways, starting from that that I'm someone who's pretty serious with something I am work, I can be helpful and trustful player who as well can help members with all knowledge I have, as well there is a mobile discord application, which is pretty useful nowadays, and can be usable at any time I aint able to get in game. I'm someone who's ready to take orders, deal with any responsibility and the tasks. I could also mention that, speaking two languages fluently can be as well useful with helping other people who's apart of my country, or near. I had a pause of playing, but since I started working, I am having free time to spend on SAES, could be pretty enough.
Your weaknesses: Nothing important that makes me not suitable to be a part of community staff team. So far playing this long, could be pretty enough to fulfill all needed requirements.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Playing on this server for some long period, is maybe long enough to take another step and pick another interesting task, that'd be applying for this team. I have applied for a few times already, and still didn't lost that interest spending my time on this community, since I have long career, having lots of friends and such. Since the last time I have done application, can't really remember the date or year, I must say that I'm a grown up person, who's serious at work, completing the required task and complete the lection. When my career started, there wasn't many people around to help me, as well my language was critical. Fortunately, I have been persistent, and I must say I succeded. Met lots different people, stole their experience, and that could be as well useful nowadays. I'm also using discord as I've mentioned, chatting with people daily, and giving a help whenever it's needed.

Unique qualities you can offer: I'm always reachable through discord as I've installed that on my PC & phone, so I can answer whenever someone needs me or so. Basically you could've find me more active on discord, since it's installed on phone, and whenever there is notification, I could answer and react on whatever is required. Anyways, I can be useful enough by taking care of in-game reports, dealing with players or helping them out with anything I can.

Server Memberships: I'm apart of criminal organisation, AA for almost two years, warrant officer of DE Army, a chief of Fire Department, Commander within SA Interceptors and LWS.
Additional information: I have written above all needed information you should know about me. About who I am, what could be my strenghts and weaknesses, as well reason and the qualities what can be offered.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Might be at the same beginning, could be admin-jailed, can't really remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned for multi-accounting and for some bug inside the game. All sorted out since then.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png