Your ingame alias: Malicious
Your real name: Yassin
Your DOB: 01/07/01 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic,French,English,Italian and a little bit croatian
English Proficiency: 8.5/10

How long you have been playing: i Have been playing since 6 years almost 7 years in few months
Your strengths: I truly believe that my greatest strengths are my ability to adapt to different situations, think creatively to solve problems, and work effectively with others. I consider myself a reliable and accountable person who is always ready to lend a helping hand whenever someone needs it. When it comes to design,I have a passion for creativity and enjoy bringing unique ideas to life.
Your weaknesses: I don't believe that i have too much weaknesses but i do sometimes consider to ability to say no a weakness

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying specifically to SAHA because I see potential in myself as a SAHA Member, I can add an extra feature as SAHA that benefits everyone like my skills and all my relationships with all the players I know. I'm sort of good helper within the community and trying to be better, I know how skilled and helpful SAHA' members are and i think i should be one of them.

Unique qualities you can offer: As i said above I have played this game for years so I am close to leveraging SAHA with all my skills I have acquired here, I am helpful, mature and honest person. Aswell, Communication is one of my strong suits, and I'm adept at expressing myself clearly and respectfully. I'm a skilled player,As i know I am not a flammer or even a toxic player. With my active presence in the server, I'm eager to bring energy and enthusiasm to SAHA, and I'm confident that my involvement will be a valuable addition to the team

Server Memberships: Black Bullets|ZIP|raceTECH|Cunning Stunts|Lounge|Outbreak Organization
Additional information: The time you stood reading this is more than appreciated

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None
Previous (legitimate) bans: None
  • Like 12
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png