Your ingame alias: R|Stay
Your real name: Genderson
Your DOB: 01/07/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Venezuelan/Colombian
Country of residence: Colombia
Language skills: I would say 8/10
English Proficiency: C1 - IELTS CERT.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing SAES for nearly 11 years.
Your strengths: Highly-matured player, known in our community for being a gang leader, and for having a strong presence within the Latin community, based on my reputation, I fully understand the server rules, and how the community reacts to certain types of behaviors in general, I am also capable of handling any situations as I have a people-management certificate, I can break down any issue and get to its resolution where both parties involved come to agreements. Leadership skills, a good leader shows/teaches and allows others to apply what they´ve learned, but he does not order—great Soft skills for better communication.
Your weaknesses: I would say my job´s responsibility. I work a full day shift, so I mostly play at night time CDT. (weekdays) , nevertheless, I usually play early over the weekend with my friends..

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: To break it down, I´ve applied for the position as I see myself being able to fulfill being a Staff by providing all the knowledge I have acquired throughout the years I have been playing around, hence I am a well-organized and mature person, I´ve developed tons of skills that can be of your help on managing the community, I supervise a team of 6 at a 3PL, Third-party Logistics company where my day to day responsibilities are to delegate, assign, resolve bigger issues and escalations of my team, I most certainly can help you guys around by applying all these abilities on our community when these are needed. Protocols aside I freaking love the server even though there are many other games to play I rather playing with my friends here on the server where I have built a lot of friendships and, I would love to be part of the management team.

Unique qualities you can offer: Soft skills: being able to land assertive communication between 2 parties is key to meeting a resolution to a problem, Leadership: I have a leadership certificate granted by the company I work for. this will definitely help the clan with approaching tough situations that require people capable of leading by example. Issue resolution: as I mentioned before, I work every day receiving escalations that need to be solved between 2 parties so I can assure you I have great skills to acknowledge and  resolve bigger problems. I have great experience with issue resolution. Empathy / acknowledge: Being empathetic is key to being able to resolve a bigger problems but, also being able to acknowledge what the problem is will lead you to meet proper resolution.

Server Memberships: Renegados Leader, Outbreak Organization HQ, LWS
Additional information: My name is Genderson I am 26 I was born in Venezuela and lived there pretty much all my life, moved to Colombia in 2020 and I am happily living here with a lot of good Colombian cheeks, I love to learn and develop my skills every single day, I like being a great guy, I tend to motivate others as much as possible. I fancy sport-motorcycles over all  I currently have one and that shit is a beast! 

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have never ever been banned, I have some mutes and a Warn which was granted by an unlucky event.
Previous (legitimate) bans: none

Edited by Stay
  • Like 27
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 5

• Stay changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: stayalive