Your ingame alias: R|Stay
Your real name: Genderson
Your DOB: 01/07/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Venezuelan/Colombian
Country of residence: Colombia
Language skills: I would say 8/10
English Proficiency: C1 - IELTS CERT.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing SAES for nearly 11 years.
Your strengths: Highly-matured player, known in our community for being a gang leader, and for having a strong presence within the Latin community, based on my reputation, I fully understand the server rules, and how the community reacts to certain types of behaviors in general, I am also capable of handling any situations as I have a people-management certificate, I can break down any issue and get to its resolution where both parties involved come to agreements. Leadership skills, a good leader shows/teaches and allows others to apply what they´ve learned, but he does not order—great Soft skills for better communication.
Your weaknesses: I would say my job´s responsibility. I work a full day shift, so I mostly play at night time CDT. (weekdays) , nevertheless, I usually play early over the weekend with my friends..

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: To break it down, I´ve applied for the position as I see myself being able to fulfill being a Staff by providing all the knowledge I have acquired throughout the years I have been playing around, hence I am a well-organized and mature person, I´ve developed tons of skills that can be of your help on managing the community, I supervise a team of 6 at a 3PL, Third-party Logistics company where my day to day responsibilities are to delegate, assign, resolve bigger issues and escalations of my team, I most certainly can help you guys around by applying all these abilities on our community when these are needed. Protocols aside I freaking love the server even though there are many other games to play I rather playing with my friends here on the server where I have built a lot of friendships and, I would love to be part of the management team.

Unique qualities you can offer: Soft skills: being able to land assertive communication between 2 parties is key to meeting a resolution to a problem, Leadership: I have a leadership certificate granted by the company I work for. this will definitely help the clan with approaching tough situations that require people capable of leading by example. Issue resolution: as I mentioned before, I work every day receiving escalations that need to be solved between 2 parties so I can assure you I have great skills to acknowledge and  resolve bigger problems. I have great experience with issue resolution. Empathy / acknowledge: Being empathetic is key to being able to resolve a bigger problems but, also being able to acknowledge what the problem is will lead you to meet proper resolution.

Server Memberships: Renegados Leader, Outbreak Organization HQ, LWS
Additional information: My name is Genderson I am 26 I was born in Venezuela and lived there pretty much all my life, moved to Colombia in 2020 and I am happily living here with a lot of good Colombian cheeks, I love to learn and develop my skills every single day, I like being a great guy, I tend to motivate others as much as possible. I fancy sport-motorcycles over all  I currently have one and that shit is a beast! 

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have never ever been banned, I have some mutes and a Warn which was granted by an unlucky event.
Previous (legitimate) bans: none

Edited by Stay
  • Like 27
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 5

• Stay changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: stayalive
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the SAHA team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.   

• Moist 1