Your real name: Oscar
Your DOB: 12/04/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Sweden
Country of residence: Sweden
Language skills: Swedish and English
English Proficiency: Fluent

How long you have been playing: Since 2011
Your strengths: Experienced ingame. I have been part of the community for some time now with few inactive periods in between. I am well known in the community and understand the server rules and norms. Activity. I am active on the server and familiar with the members playing. Handle Stress. I love to push myself and shift my focus to importance when I need it. Many scenarios can be stressful for staffs and its key to handle emotions and stress durring such moments. Proficient with SAES platforms. I carry knowledge on both forum and discord that is 2 of SAES big informative platforms. A requirement today when you're part of SAES team. Scrupulous. Extremely thorough when it comes to work. I always strive to be better and do better. Learn by mistakes to improve. I learn fast as well and I am not afraid to ask questions if something is unclear.
Your weaknesses: Dad Life. Since my son was born my hours shifted to later hours. However I am reachable on discord majority of the hours durring the day. Temperament. I've had issues in the past to control emotions. Something I worked on and improved since. Obviously you can always work on this.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: My reason for making the application is simple. I want to make a difference and bring enjoyable playtime for everyone. I value service a lot and hopefully if I am being selected bring that to the community. With my experience I can help think outside the box, a valuable quality to have as community staff. With my time on the server I have seen many admins and staffs over the years and tried to collect as much experience from them as well and feel I am ready now. In other words I would like to be a beacon to the members and make them want to ask me stuff to get answers.

Unique qualities you can offer: I know that you have many good candidates for the position as community staff. But I believe that I can be a good fit to the team with my experience over the years. I would love to see myself helping develop the servers rules and projects if selected. I want to see the best in people and try to understand how and why certain things happen.

Server Memberships: FBI, ZIP - Supervisor (HQ), ALT - Yard Manager (HQ), SAM - Retrieval Doctor, SS - Field Agent, PC - Pro Cop. Government - Department Leader, BRINKS - Personnel
Additional information: My name is Oscar. Im turning 25 in April and live in Gothenburg Sweden. I live in my apartment together with my wife and son. I am currently on parental leave. Before my parental leave I was working in customer service. The job helped me reach people with different issues in various ways. Another good quality for staffs. I have always like playing games and it is still one of my big hobbies today. I am also a huge IceHockey fan where I support my local-town team.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes

Edited by Oscar
Updated miss
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Moist 3

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Sad 2