Your real name: José Sousa
Your DOB: 10/10/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal
Language skills: Portuguese and English
English Proficiency: I would rate it 8/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2017
Your strengths: I believe that my greatest quality is the fact that when I really want something I try to learn and improve by dedicating myself 100% so that I can achieve my goal. I am also a person who is very open to constructive criticism because I always believe that there is a way to improve.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I'm very honest and give my opinion even though I know the other person probably won't like it, which although I don't consider it as a weakness for many people it can be a big problem.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've always liked to contribute in the best way possible in all the communities I've played in, from solving problems to helping new players, this comes from my cs1.6/metin2 days and being an administrator has always been part of that so it's always been something I really enjoyed over the years.

Unique qualities you can offer: In addition to my activity, I think I'm good at solving problems, always trying to understand all sides of the story, which could be an asset to the community.

Server Memberships: The Outfit - HQ raceTECH - HQ
Additional information: Well I'm a guy that loves joking I think my nickname says it all, I'm studying science nutrition but I do love alcohol, I love sports like doing gym and playing football, I also watch a lot of football and F1 and the most important thing is that I take 1hour to make my hair and yes It’s a short hair.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Some mutes because Solrac loves to abuse his panel.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2
  • Moist 3

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png