Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: ilyass99
Your ingame alias: Winter
Your real name: Ilyass
Your DOB: 03/03/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Moroccan
Country of residence: Morocco
Language skills: Arabic: indigenous, English: Superb, French: Decent, Spanish: Acceptable
English Proficiency: B2

How long you have been playing: I have been playing on the server since 2020
Your strengths: My journey as a player in the server has been a transformative learning experience. Through active participation, I've cultivated valuable insights, particularly in developing a leadership mindset. This evolution was notably influenced by my role in the All Load Trucking group, where I absorbed crucial lessons on effective leadership and teamwork. These experiences have not only expanded my expertise but have also instilled in me a nuanced understanding of player dynamics and needs, further enriching my ability to contribute meaningfully to the community.
Your weaknesses: Another area of improvement involves my inclination towards being overly self-critical, which can occasionally impede prompt decision making. I am actively working on fostering a more constructive self evaluation mindset. Despite occasional fluctuations where I swiftly identify shortcomings, akin to passing clouds, I promptly regain my composure. This introspective process, while revealing momentary weaknesses, ultimately fuels my determination to continually enhance and refine my abilities. I remain steadfast in my commitment to self improvement, ensuring that these introspective moments contribute positively to my overall growth.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying for a staff position to contribute my skills, foster positive community dynamics, and actively contribute to the growth and well being of the community.

Unique qualities you can offer: I offer a distinctive combination of strategic thinking, adaptability, and exceptional interpersonal skills. My experience in navigating complex situations, coupled with a commitment to fostering a positive community, enables me to contribute effectively as a staff member. Additionally, my dedication to continuous learning and proactive problem solving enhances my capacity to address diverse challenges and promote a thriving environment within the team.

Server Memberships: SWAT, ALT, Radio SA, RaceTECH, Government, SAI, DE, CC, PC
Additional information: I would like to just State something briefly about My name is Ilyass, I live in Morocco in Kenitra City, I'm 21 and I am studying electrical engineering and 2nd year at the university, I do love gaming and news overall about gaming and I love to watch sports much like Formula 1 sports or Football and I really admire the music.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: To be honest I don't remember well but I assume I have 5 AJs that they were on 2020-2021, I don't remember the reasons
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have one ban for being an Admin on a copycat Server

Edited by Winter_Soldier
  • Like 14
  • Haha 2
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png