Your real name: Nuno
Your DOB: 06/04/94 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal
Language skills: Portuguese, Spanish, English
English Proficiency: Good

How long you have been playing: Since 2011
Your strengths: Knowledge of the server and the community gained through the experience of the years.
Your weaknesses: I usually play during the night (sv time), so that would be the activity ingame during the peak of the server, although that’s also when you have most of the staff online and not during the late hours. However I’m very active on discord during the day.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I consider myself someone who likes to help people, I always try to put myself on their shoes. On the sever, players create an expectation on the administration and staff, which is the obligation and availability to help solving their issues and that’s what it should deliver to them. I do have that mindset not only on the staff part but as a player who’ve always tried to welcome and teach newcomers.

Unique qualities you can offer: Pretty much what I already wrote above.

Server Memberships: The Outfit VL, raceTECH VL, CLO Teniente, OB
Additional information: I hope I’m not applying for Cunning Stunts.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Obviously a few AJ, many years ago. Can’t confirm when or how many. No punishments on the last few years.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Got a ban for DM like a decade ago from either Deso or Nanobob, can’t really recall. 3 years ago a ban of a few hours by Tut for a miss understanding, on which I keep being bullied about it inside O, should fill a complaint about him!
  • Like 23
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png