Application Type: CS

Your ingame username: icy911
Your ingame alias: Pasha
Your real name: Nac
Your DOB: 31/07/01 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovenian
Country of residence: Slovenia
Language skills: English,Slovenian,Bosnian.
English Proficiency: 9.5/10

How long you have been playing: The first time ever joined saes was in 2015 or 2016 when my friend introduced me to this game i played maybe for a month or so then quit i was inactive till 2020/21 when i came back with a new account and started playing actively. so I played now for about 3-4 years
Your strengths: My strengths are that i am a very kind person love to help other people in this case players i am also very talkative, and love meeting new people/players. I am a fast learner, I can be very active and I can hold myself from getting angry for any dumb reason I can hold my self in and still help the person out with what they needed/need.
Your weaknesses: the only weakness is that I am not as active as I was back in the day, i have work and after-work gym. So max amount of time active a day is about 4-6 hours a day mid weekends i can be online all day.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I'm looking at how CS works and I love their work i would appreciate it if i could become a community staff as i love helping other player's and i haven't done this job in a while i used to be an admin on many FiveM server's but i wanted to switch to old school so i came to play SAES, i always wanted to be a staff or admin here and show my work to the hq's of saes i wanna show everyone how active i can be and how helpful i can be,  i am a fast learner, especially for games so i'm sure i could get on with the job quite easily. I did apply 1 time before this but I sadly went inactive because I had a lot of work and was out of my country so I could play at all. Still, I wanted to try again since I am fully active now and hopefully do my best at this job, I wanted to apply many times before. Still, I didn't think I had any chance to join since I wasn't that active and didn't have that much experience but I am sure I could do well now as this role got to learn and see quite a lot more about how cs works since then. 

Unique qualities you can offer: Being active, helping most of the players with their request's, report's and any questions they would have I would gladly answer doing what a staff does all the time, i would be available whenever i would be in-game and when someone would need me i would also be active in discord where i would help them in-game through discord. I would try to think of ideas for the server to become even better if possible and help the community out as much as possible. I always get some new ideas like in some groups I'm in so SAI, and most of them went in GXT since I am an HQ there I try to help the group as much as possible and bring out as many ideas as I can on the table, i also want to open my group eventually but don't get the time to think of any ideas but i came up with quite few and they are good ideas but not possible here since there would need to be some stuff added and changed so i didn't suggest any. And i am sure i could do the same as CS in the SAES team.

Server Memberships: GXT- hq, RadioSA, SAi, CS-cunning stunts, BRINKS, SAM
Additional information: I am from Slovenia i am 23 years old can be very helpful as i said already above. I am a hard-working individual love to learn new things and enjoys working on new things I always want to come up with some new ideas for something to improve it to the next level where it would attract other people and see my work. In my free time, I usually go to the gym or play SAES just to waste some time and enjoy a bit of it I've made many friends here from different countries and it's a whole vibe playing mta you have fun, and some difficult moments like one of the latest one's that happened but we always look forward and do our best.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: The only punishment i have wasn't really a punishment it was a stupid reason where i got muted it was my fault but a small thing, but non-punishment. my history should be clear.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by Pasha.
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png