Application Type: SAHA

Your ingame username: aymenjo68
Your ingame alias: Jiirak
Your real name: Aymen 
Your DOB: 11/09/02 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, english and a bit of french.
English Proficiency: Pretty decent, i can easily handle a conversation

How long you have been playing: i started playing around the end of 2018, but i quit in 2021, and only came back around august 2023.
Your strengths: im a pretty chill person, in my opinion. i usually try not to rely on my emotions when it comes to making decisions, im also pretty active wether in game or in forums.
Your weaknesses: some lag issues from time to time, nothing too serious.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: i've always seen SAES clan members solving problems and keeping the server clean, and i wish to experience this on my point of view, i love helping people and i want to be one of the reasons to keep saes safe and clean.

Unique qualities you can offer: communication skills: other than english, and as i stated above, im tunisian, so i can easily switch / translate from both languages, which is something i've seen many members struggle with, before. Accuracy and Precision: i care a bit more about details most of the time and i've always been on the "quality over quantity" side.

Server Memberships: CripZ~ / All Load Trucking / raceTECH / ZIP Planning & Construction
Additional information: my name is Aymen im a 21 years old mate from tunisia, i study / work in civil engineering industry, my favorite activity is swimming, i don't do much gaming anymore i just spend my free time in SAES.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: i've got couple of adminjails in 2018 when i was new, that was pretty much it.
Previous (legitimate) bans: i've never been banned.

Edited by Jiirak
  • Like 8
  • Moist 1

• Jiirak changed the title to [SAHA APPLICATION]: aymenjo68
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png